Wtb: Fortress Flashback 4-string

Reaction score
FYI, the one I almost bought, the guy would've sold me for 925 euro + shipping. That's pretty much the cheapest one I've seen by a lot, though I've only seen maybe 4 for sale this year.

In the sake of not wasting anyones time, that 925 one is still available, so for me to buy yours, it'd really have to be less than that, say 800 for me to want to spend money I shouldn't be spending. And I really think you can get more money than that.

But again, the fortress masterman arrives to me sometime in the next 3 hours. If for some reason I don't like it and return it, I'll have more money to play with. But I really expect and hope to like the masterman.

Sorry, I missed this response. I totally understand, and due to condition etc. (I also have the original faux ''snakeskin'' case) I think I would be pushing for more than your current budget. Nil desperandum..! I'll let you know if anything changes in that regard. I'm sure if its left to sit online, unsold for a bit, I may be more pliant.

Anyway, I hope that Masterman works out for you - let me know how you get on!

Last edited:

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The masterman is arriving to me tomorrow. If I don't like it I'll possibly be in the market for a flashback. I may consider buying a flashback anyway. About how much do you think you'd want to sell your flashback for?

Will you take some photos to post on here when you get it? Maybe create a NBD (New Bass Day) thread? :)

Reaction score
Will you take some photos to post on here when you get it? Maybe create a NBD (New Bass Day) thread? :)
Yeah, I'll wait until my girlfriend gets home... I'm using an iphone 5, she can get much better pictures on her pixel.

I would consider this WTB thread closed for now, if I decide in the future that I want to buy a flashback I'll make a new thread

Top Bottom