Bass Bridge Help

Reaction score
Hey, soon I'll be finishing up my korina PJ bass, and I started looking at bass bridge. Are there strong opinions and reasoning for / against the: Gotoh 201, Schaller that Warmoth sells, or the LQ Badass series? The Gotoh is nice and cheap but the Schaller looks cool and industrial, while the Quan products have a long (good?) rep, I think. Also, these will all fit in the standard W rout, right?

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I'll be finishing up my korina PJ bass

Also, these will all fit in the standard W rout, right
Welcome to the Warwick family

My knowledge of your bass is pretty limited

But, if your PJ has a one piece bridge, I'm going to guess any one of the bridges you listed will fit.......I think you'll need to get some spec's to know for sure

Stainless

Guard of the Fortress
Reaction score
The are a few more bridges but anyway :)
The Gotoh is a fine bridge, the Schaller is also nice.
If you consider the Badass, there is a replica from Fender which i could also recommend.

Why should they work to the standard Warwick routing? The W bridge is a two piece bridge.

golem

Philosopher King
Reaction score
The are a few more bridges but anyway :)
The Gotoh is a fine bridge, the Schaller is also nice.
If you consider the Badass, there is a replica from Fender which i could also recommend.

Why should they work to the standard Warwick routing? The W bridge is a two piece bridge.
If you have a bass routed for a Warwick bridge then you must use a Warwick bridge. Are you familiar with the Warwick bridge, also with its adjustments and its tailpiece ?

There are a few exceptions. Some very early Warwicks and a very few economy models use conventional bridges. The Streamer Standard might be the most common example.

Top Bottom