Incoming!!! (show Us Your New Stuff Before You Actually Have It)

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
10 weeks later, the Portugese CTT postal service returned the bass back to the sender and he shipped it with UPS within one week to Germany. So after selling my green beast (For Sale: - Samick 5 String Fretless ), I am now the proud owner of this nice $$ fretless (swamp ash body, ovangkol neck with tigerstripe ebony fingerboard from 2006. It came with new La Bella Black Nylon tapewounds and plays and sounds like a dream.

View attachment 22064

Nice!!!

Reaction score
I just ordered a barefaced big twin. I sold my super twin as I missed not having a horn too much. Looking forward to hearing this through my demeter head once it arrives. Bareface said build time is only two weeks at the moment. Good for me but sad they are obviously not as busy due to covid.

BIG-TWIN-II.jpg

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Sweet! Still loving mine over any other cab, even the 8x8. You will probably like the hf unit, it is never overly trebly or hyped sounding. The filters Alex designed make the cabs sound very natural.

Reaction score
Don't drink and Internet! Should know by now.

Anyway, I ordered one of these after a "couple" of beers yesterday :eek:

I would say that at least one of my inventory was consummated by strong drink!

Interesting style there-- an 8 string mustang with a humbucker in the bridge. I suspect that it will work well with your band's music genre.

Have fun!

Eastwood-Guitars_WarrenEllisMandocello_VintageCream_Right-hand_Full-front-angled_1800x1800.jpg

Warren Ellis Mandocello

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Should you run into storage problems :p, I can guard one or two (like my kidneys)!!!

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Rapid bass movement, inc.

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Yes, I today ship the Infy NT5 to its new owner and ship a second empty case to Hamburg to receive the Thumb JB NT4. Cash in, bass out, cash out, bass in! :D
Maybe you should relocate to HH instead of shipping basses up and down ?:p

Top Bottom