What are you listening to..ATM?

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
Sometimes you just need a little Bolt Thrower first thing in the morning.

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
The keyboardist from my main band also plays in an excellent cover band. Here they are doing a whole show of Pink Floyd the other night. No live audience of course.

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Just discovered this guys. Very nice to hear such familiar tunes with a twist of brass.

PS. That lady sure can sing.

Reaction score
They were playing this on the jukebox- a song I had not heard since the 90’s. Thought it was Alice In Chains until I looked at the view screen. A cool rendition of the original-

I remember enjoying this band for sure. What a cracking cover!! Missing that Jerry magic touch but other than that so awesome!

I have been listening to Haken's new release Virus alot this week. If you like modern Prog this is a truly great release!

Reaction score
Off the first rock album (and I mean LP vinyl) I ever had--- My all-time favorite Led Zeppelin song from my all-time favorite Led Zeppelin album.

Reaction score
Well, the title does ask what you're listen to at the moment--

Little known but interesting fact is that the riff was recorded with one of the producer's guitars, a Gibson ES-175. Who would've thought Pat Metheny and Buck had something in common?

Top Bottom