Any Experience With Bassline Publishing.com?

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Nope, but I have a number of books on bass playing I never read/looked into longer then 15 minutes.
Dry theory is boooooooring and I rather spend my time actually making music.

I got books by Carol Kaye, a book on the James Brown's rhythm section and a number of books on theory, and I do not even know where they are right now.

-

Me I strongly would like to discourage anyone to buy books on making music, it is a total waste of money.
Taking lessons from a real life person is 10.000.000.000 times better. Be it in your neighborhood or online.

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Thanks for your points of view, guys.

Me I strongly would like to discourage anyone to buy books on making music, it is a total waste of money.
I understand your POV here, Marco, but the books I am looking for are about music reading/music theory, which is the part I am less strong as a musician. I really want to improve this and have very good reviews about those books, hence my questian about buying from that website/publisher,

Cheers. :)

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Personally, I like books, and I like music theory. So, I can relate to Nacho's search for quality music education materials. I have quite the library myself. But, more to the point, I did a quick search and Amazon sells some of the Bassline Publishing books. You may want to check to see if the books you want are cheaper on Amazon. I have obtained a number of music books from Amazon for less than they were on the actual publisher's website. I have not bought any of Bassline's books my self, so I can't comment on their quality.

Top Bottom