Incoming!!! (show Us Your New Stuff Before You Actually Have It)

Reaction score
Real Name
Tom Baker
Sorry to hear that man! I’ve had similar happen with other items. Here’s wishing the best with that Elwood.
The best of luck is NOT what I’m having apparently!
8A894E21-1D0D-4EBB-9BC5-1BFA4BFC7635.png

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
ml-52-02-msp.jpg

Oktava ML52-02 ribbon mics, matched pair.
Figure 8 pattern so great for mid-side stereo recording but also good in ortf,

Will use these as room mics and recording acoustic instruments.
First job will be recording a huge pipe organ in a church.

Reaction score
I just ordered a Barefaced super twin to go under my Demeter head. Should be a nice little combo. ETA, three to 4 weeks for delivery.

I went with the cloth grille option with cover and sold off my Big baby 2 to help fund the new cab. meanwhile im using my Hellborg cabs with the demeter and sounds really good. Hoping the Supertwin will be even better.

Super_Twin_cloth_540x.png

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Nice! I got one of those too and have been nothing but happy with it. The frequency response is pretty much flat on these and they go stupid loud. Yours will weigh 21 kilograms with the cloth grille.

The filter between LF and HF cuts highs from the LF speaker so that everything remains pretty much neutral. HF never sounds 'hyped' like on many other cabs.

I also own a Barefaced One Ten which sounds good at bedroom volume (the 212 needs more juice to open up). While that one goes loud for a 1x10 tales about it being loud enough for band rehearsal or gigs are very over exagerrated though, it can not handle that task whatsoever and I do doubt two of them will. That said, with our drummer the SWR Henry the 8x8 can hardly manage so we do play pretty loud.

Alex Claber is a clever man and his designs are very smart. Also heard nothing but good stuff about their new line of guitar cabs.

Reaction score
Nice! I got one of those too and have been nothing but happy with it. The frequency response is pretty much flat on these and they go stupid loud. Yours will weigh 21 kilograms with the cloth grille.

The filter between LF and HF cuts highs from the LF speaker so that everything remains pretty much neutral. HF never sounds 'hyped' like on many other cabs.

I also own a Barefaced One Ten which sounds good at bedroom volume (the 212 needs more juice to open up). While that one goes loud for a 1x10 tales about it being loud enough for band rehearsal or gigs are very over exagerrated though, it can not handle that task whatsoever and I do doubt two of them will. That said, with our drummer the SWR Henry the 8x8 can hardly manage so we do play pretty loud.

Alex Claber is a clever man and his designs are very smart. Also heard nothing but good stuff about their new line of guitar cabs.

You must have the big twin, I'm getting the super twin so no horn. Just 2 x 12.

Reaction score
Whooops - I bought a cello! Was home from work because my son was sick (nothing serious), and I was a bit bored. Sh*t happens. Not sure what to tell my wife yet o_O

On its way from Thomann:

1.png
That’s par elegance (pronounced ele-GAUNTS) in my book!

Reaction score
The cello has arrived, and I f*kin love the thing! It sounds sooo good with the bow, even if I don't even have a proper cello bow yet, just a German style bass bow.

Also, have you seen such sexyness?

View attachment 21081
Yes the NS design stuff is very Sexy , Here is my CR5M bass. I love it!!

That cello does look cool!

50661379_1157847497704951_8094985447026982912_o.jpg

Top Bottom