Funny Music Videos And Movie Clips

Reaction score
Saw this on tv a long time ago- the scene in the last 30 seconds put me in stitches-

Reactions: RIP
Reaction score
So, not intended to be funny-- often the best kind-- this bite cam of a cute female vamp goes to show that a stake through the heart wasn't the only occupational hazard for a Hammer Film vampire.

It was cavities! Probably due to the massive amounts of dyed corn syrup they had to ingest.

Go to time stamp 55:02 and watch through 55:07 to see what I mean. Note that this was a period piece probably set in 18th century Germany, so no one can claim that the villainess got her fillings prior to a vampiric life. I would have put a shorter clip, but could not find a decent one-

Btw, I do think it's a cool camera angle, and have subsequently copped it in something I'm working on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
And another Hammer Vamp dental cavity calamity, though the overall picture is very easy on the eyes.

I must admit that I find this dentist's treatment methodology a bit amateurish and extreme- the recommended time stamp runs from 5:42 to 6:12.

Reaction score
I remember this as the only SyFy channel movie I enjoyed because the CGI and practical effects were laughably bad, yet the actors played it straight.

Reaction score
Being cooped up, I've been watching a lot of B-grade swords and sorcery films for entertainment-- mostly on YouTube. I couldn't find this one except on DVD on eBay, so I thought I'd check it out in this review-

So, I went ahead and bought it!

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
This could be fun or something to worry about.

PS. If someday the machines rise against humans, we'll know who to blame... (min 2:08):D

Top Bottom