How To Get A Reply From Warwick Germany

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am a buyer with money I want to give to the online shop, but after having sent two messages in the last two weeks I am wondering what next!

Is this their normal level of service? To be honest it's completely unacceptable in my opinion but maybe there is a magical way of getting their attention!?......smoke signals, a billboard, one of those airplanes towing a banner behind it! Hahahaha!.

Seriously though, why do they suck at responding?

Kind regards
Bob

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Hi Bob

I don't know what contact method you have been trying, but I have always been surprised by the quick and personal attention I have gotten from Warwick support. Usually I get a response from Mr. Wilfer himself, or his wife, in less than 24 hrs. If you are in the USA, like me, you will probably be better served by going through a Warwick dealer, like The Bass Place, for example, but there are many to try, since the prices will likely be lower and the shipping will be cheaper. I have heard that the Warwick Nashville Showroom is operating again as well, so you might give them a try. Good luck!

https://www.framuswarwickusa.com/

Reaction score
Hi Bob

I don't know what contact method you have been trying, but I have always been surprised by the quick and personal attention I have gotten from Warwick support. Usually I get a response from Mr. Wilfer himself, or his wife, in less than 24 hrs. If you are in the USA, like me, you will probably be better served by going through a Warwick dealer, like The Bass Place, for example, but there are many to try, since the prices will likely be lower and the shipping will be cheaper. I have heard that the Warwick Nashville Showroom is operating again as well, so you might give them a try. Good luck!

https://www.framuswarwickusa.com/
Hi kimgee, thanks for your response.

Thats interesting to learn that the CEO still actively works in the company.

Nonetheless, it's disappointing for me as I am happy to depart with just over EUR6K and still no reply. Haha never mind!

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi kimgee, thanks for your response.

Thats interesting to learn that the CEO still actively works in the company.

Nonetheless, it's disappointing for me as I am happy to depart with just over EUR6K and still no reply. Haha never mind!

Gimme your mail (pm) and I will ensure they will answer. I’m a lot in contact atm because of my CS project.

Reaction score
Gimme your mail (pm) and I will ensure they will answer. I’m a lot in contact atm because of my CS project.
Hi Hardy, thanks for you offer, however after having just tried the generic 'info@warw...' email I received a reply from Andy.

Possibly the online 'Inquiry' buttons on their online shop site aren't always that reliable - who knows. But Andy has kindly helped me out.

Many thanks :)

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Huh, I have always had immediate responses from Framus / Warwick.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
=) Although using the most modern, carbon neutral means of making some of the worlds highest standards bass guitars, Warwick's website has always sucked. It looks better then it used to, but yeah... Very quirky indeed.

Good thing some of our best forum fellas came through. Me I just want to be useless and not sensible every now and then.

E-mail has always been the best route @ Warwick. I sincerely hope you will scoop up the bass of your dreams from this adventure.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Remember the loss of the first Custom Shop gallery. The „new“ mobile site is still a joke to me.

P.S.: I just paid them enough to buy a small software company. They maybe should endorse one bass player less and use the cash for a new webpage.

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Don't get me started on that website...

giphy.gif

Top Bottom