Wtb Warwick Thumb Bleached Blonde 5-string

Reaction score
Real Name
Frank
Hab mir zwischenzeitlich eine Kopie in China bauen lassen und dann nach meinen Vorstellungen geändert ;-)
Klingt Hammer!
IMG_3612.JPG

Sound is more Thumb than my 4-String Bleached

Reaction score
I swore I saw one of these for sale in my searches...I just found what i was looking for It turned out it was a LTD5 corvette hot rod from 2005 which is so so close to the thumb BBlonde..but yeah so close but still not the same. Still has the full flame maple neck and body of the BBlonde and those super cool planet inlays. Good luck with search I will keep it in the back of my mind for you

Reaction score
Real Name
Frank
Thanks, but I think I have to end up my search.
The Copy sounds really great.
(For less Euro :)

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I'll PM him. Maybe it's not too late...

*Strange, I don't see the "start a conversation" option when clicking on his Avatar. Hmmm

Reaction score
Real Name
Frank
Good morning to all
Sorry for the late answer.
First thanks to Hoggles for the link
This bass was on Ebay Germany a few weeks ago and was sold for € 1260. At this point my China copy was already in progress ...
Here is a picture:
As you can see, the Chinese weren't able to mill the pu's in the right position. But maybe that's why it sounds like Thumb?

IMG_3852.JPG
IMG_3853.JPG
IMG_3854.JPG

Reaction score
Real Name
Frank
I'll PM him. Maybe it's not too late...

*Strange, I don't see the "start a conversation" option when clicking on his Avatar. Hmmm

Your right. It don't work :(

...but don't know why :confused:

Reaction score
they've done it the wrong way around...it is supposed to angle back to the bridge on the bass side for a tighter sounding bass strings.. also the original had Jazz style pickups not humbuckers. anyway not smashing your new bass but that is a pretty big design flaw by them especially as they have put the effort into making it look somewhat correct.

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Regardless of the pup angle and style, that's a pretty impressive looking copy. Right down to the little LTD badge on the headstock. Haha.

Sorry you missed out on the original @Bogart05 Let us know how this one sounds. Congrats on the new bass :)

Reaction score
Real Name
Frank
@ Madmaskbass . ...also the original had Jazz style pickups not humbuckers.

Take a look at the first Pik on Top of this Site...

There you can see why I installed soap bars. The J-Pups are not milled in parallel :eek:

Top Bottom