What are you listening to..ATM?

Reaction score
A few weeks ago, this came down the YouTube pike for the first time and I liked the honestly raw quality of it-

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
I'm currently checking out the new Hendrix box set "Songs for Groovy Children". It consists of four complete live sets of music, which the "Band Of Gypsies" album was originally pulled from. Absolutely awesome.

Reaction score
I like how Francis Buchholz’s bass swells out the accents on the main guitar riff- whoom! da-da whoom! (My apologies for the picture but it was the best recording)

Reaction score
3 of my kds like

Michael Kiwanuka Cold little heart

I'm not big on Strats or Pink Floyd but think this is well put toverhear

Sorry still can't figure out how to link video

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
3 of my kds like

Michael Kiwanuka Cold little heart

I'm not big on Strats or Pink Floyd but think this is well put toverhear

Sorry still can't figure out how to link video

I got your back.

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
I just listened to it. It's really quite good, actually. I'm surprised (and glad) to hear a song with long instrumental intro gain such success in the Spotify era.

Reaction score
I just listened to it. It's really quite good, actually. I'm surprised (and glad) to hear a song with long instrumental intro gain such success in the Spotify era.

I hadn't heard that version
The one I know is like a live in the studio clip
Really like the drummer

Reaction score
This is one of their more introspective and understated songs that YouTube played unbidden after I had listened to My Antarctica for the umpteenth time. And it wasn’t until yesterday while writing that I listened as far as 5:29 that I heard this amazing change in the vocal harmony refrain- and it was like “oh wow!”-

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
New album from The Messthetics. For those that don't know, this is the rhythm section from Fugazi backing avant-garde jazz guitarist Anthony Pirog. I liked their first album well enough, but this one has really captured my imagination.

Top Bottom