Siks & Drugs & Rock´n´roll!

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Nice Hardy! You using Buzztard here? Have you jammed with your new Vette yet?

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Nice Hardy! You using Buzztard here? Have you jammed with your new Vette yet?

Yes, BuzzTard inside!

The Vette I only played at home so far. Impressing! But the test in the bands mix still has to follow.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Ever heard of Kononykheen Guitars? They are from far far Vladivostok, Russia! They convinced us to make a one year endorsement deal. They sell the gear for a lowered price and make advertisement for you. First impression: the guitar is ok for its price. Hot cutting tone! Smaller quality flaws, nothing really disturbing. Good playability. Final setup yet to come, our SiKS-string guy will change the strings for his favorite brand. I will keep you updated about this project!

The SiKS on Instagram: “New gear day! We call it a SiKS-string! Breed Twenty Three from Kononykheen Guitars. #kononykheen #guitar #guitarplayer #newgear…”

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Yes, we have fans!

BAE903A3-1038-4FAA-B376-A983DFF7E8B2.jpeg

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll have the beer, thanks !

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
First time at a festival on stage and not only in front of. I had a lot of interesting talk to other band members. More of it, please!

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Hell yeah!! Your first but not the last. Congrats and RnR!!

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Nice! When will we see your 80s 6er in a video ?

Sooner or later. ;) It was the backup car for today. Happily the Cadillac worked all the day after 11 years of resting in a museum. 69 year old mofo! It went hot, it lost oil (I named it Exxon Valdez) and it made funny sounds even when switched off. But it did it’s job!

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sooner or later. ;) It was the backup car for today. Happily the Cadillac worked all the day after 11 years of resting in a museum. 69 year old mofo! It went hot, it lost oil (I named it Exxon Valdez) and it made funny sounds even when switched off. But it did it’s job!

Sounds like it was a good day :)

Can't wait to see the video!

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Be careful, you are risking to become a pro touring band if you continue like this :)

Top Bottom