The Heads Up Thread

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
Hi. Newbie here. Who knows a 5string Fortress Flashback up for sale? Thanks!
They are very, very rare and have become quite expensive.......so good luck! They appear once in a great while. In fact there is a 4 string for sale on ebay in the US for $2500 right now......which is rather high priced imho. Under 2k and it would probably sell.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Streamer LX with Thumb pu config:

4BF2B05E-9958-48D9-B3C1-ED417F95197D.jpeg

Warwick streamer allemande d’occasion

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Wow never seen that. And to have that pickup setup in a 4 string, very cool. If this was in the States...lol

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Someone put me out of my misery and buy this Infinette. Looks to be in great shape. Hell, the MEC logs are still visible. Unbelievable this has been up for nearly 3 days and not snapped up yet. Great price at 2k shipped. Almost never see these up for sale in the States.

I'm heartbroken I can't get this right now. Wait...HEARTBROKEN.

@PaulS Wanna buy this right now, and I'll trade you my Flamin' Blonde for it??!! Kidding, NOT kidding. I'd even throw a few hundred your way for the hassle. Hahaha. Seriously though. Let me know o_O:rolleyes::D:cool:

Warwick Streamer Corvette Infinette Bass Guitar 1991 Natural

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Someone put me out of my misery and buy this Infinette. Looks to be in great shape. Hell, the MEC logs are still visible. Unbelievable this has been up for nearly 3 days and not snapped up yet. Great price at 2k shipped. Almost never see these up for sale in the States.

@PaulS Wanna buy this right now, and I'll trade you my Flamin' Blonde for it??!! Kidding, NOT kidding. I'd even throw a few hundred your way for the hassle. Hahaha. Seriously though. Let me know o_O:rolleyes::D:cool:

I‘m writing with the owner of the Infinette which appeared at Quoka. He would let it go for 1k€. Strange thing: he now tells me that he moved to Italy, but he would ship it. I declared that I‘m in Italy soon and will pick it up. Now let’s see if this is a fake offer or not.

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I‘m writing with the owner of the Infinette which appeared at Quoka. He would let it go for 1k€. Strange thing: he now tells me that he moved to Italy, but he would ship it. I declared that I‘m in Italy soon and will pick it up. Now let’s see if this is a fake offer or not.

It's from a reputable seller in Boston. Is the ad you're seeing, saying the bass is in Italy? If so, seems like that's a scam. 1k€ is too good to be true as well. Careful.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
It's from a reputable seller in Boston. Is the ad you're seeing, saying the bass is in Italy? If so, seems like that's a scam. 1k€ is too good to be true as well. Careful.

Right, but... the one before I bought for 800,- Eur...

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score

Sorry man I have to pass.

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Sorry man I have to pass.

Haha, no worries. Was definitely kidding/not kidding, throwing a hail mary. Lots of risk involved in that kind of transaction. Good Lord though, it's still for sale. Fantastic price. The pain of not being able to get it....hurts. A lot.

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Lol sorry I have my eye on something else right now.

Reaction score
Digging the Streamer with thumb p/u config. If it was in the US she would be on her way to my house.

Henrythe8

Dolphin Hoarder
Reaction score
We can work something out. There's no Rosewood in there so no CITES issue.

Top Bottom