Replacement Push Pull Pot 1996 Corvette Pro Line

Reaction score
I purchased an mec push pull pot for my 90s Warwick corvette. I got my friend to replace it but it didn't work so he put back in the old one for the moment.i wondering has pcb layout changed over the years? I've tried emailing Warwick but got no reply. Thanks for any help

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Why did I read 'pol pot' there.. My brain is pulling tricks on me.

The pot should work, your friend probably got the wiring wrong.

Reaction score
It slots into a pcb board. It's hard to get the wiring wrong unless the pin lay out has changed.

Reaction score
Do any representatives from Warwick ever read these posts? I've emailed them about my problem with no reply

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do any representatives from Warwick ever read these posts? I've emailed them about my problem with no reply

It's currently full-on summer holiday time in Europe, so odds are Warwick are running a skeleton staff right now.

I don't think any representatives from Warwick frequent here, but I could be wrong.

however, if you go here and pick your model, then click on Service Sheets in the lower right corner, you might be able to find the info you are looking for in the schematics (just double click on the Schematics PDF icon and it will show what's avaialble): en/Warwick---Discontinued-Pro-Serie--Corvette--Corvette-Ash-Version--4-string--Pictures.html

Reaction score
Anybody have the same issue? Can't get a reply from Warwick

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Anybody have the same issue? Can't get a reply from Warwick
Hello there.
I understand this is important for you, but have in mind it's august and, like many people in Europe, the guys at Warwick are at vacations, for sure.
Be a little patience, in our experience, they always reply.

Cheers.

EDIT:
PS. I just realized your first post is from mid july... Mmmm they may be taking more time than expected to reply, indeed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom