I think I want a go on
Wounded Paw Battering Ram Q

That's a lot of pedal right there!

pxpe5bww6pcsqthdghgg.jpg

Reaction score
Obviously living in the hicks
I don't get much chance to try shit out
But had a go on 3 different Wounded Paw pedals and all 3 were excellent

Diamond make good stuff to. I was jamming with a guitarist the other week who had this like ultimate reverb/ delay thing

We have never been so blessed in effect pedal options imo

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Ofc, without a real Ric the tone won't be as big. But I happen to still own one...

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Obviously living in the hicks
I don't get much chance to try shit out
But had a go on 3 different Wounded Paw pedals and all 3 were excellent

Diamond make good stuff to. I was jamming with a guitarist the other week who had this like ultimate reverb/ delay thing

We have never been so blessed in effect pedal options imo

That's a lot of pedal right there!

pxpe5bww6pcsqthdghgg.jpg

That's a whole lotta pedal... maybe too much into the 'mission control' zone for my taste... gotta listen to some demo...

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
Another one of these types of videos came up in my feed today. They're fun, but ultimately overwhelming. It's hard to know what to think after the first ten pedals or so. The Orange Fur Coat really got my attention though. (Go to 2:15 if you're curious)

Reaction score
three pedals that I am keen to try but totally don't need are the source audio Nemesis and Aftershock and a Eventide H9..stupid amounts of money for these but geez I would love to try them out especially the source audio gear..I have a nice spot for a midi based pedal

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
Here's a great OD for you metal guys. This thing sounds sick.

For some reason I think this guy might be a member here. I'm not sure, but I think that's how I ended up subscribed to his channel.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This week it's the Diamond Octave

Diamond make nice stuff

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
@DiMarco, How is the Royal Jelly pedal working out?

I really dig it! Its overdrive is more of a grindy organic type which enables me to have tones between Chris Squire and some of the bass stuff MCA had in the Beastie Boys. The fuzz side when maxed out with the treble boost sounds like a good muff. Without treble boost and with some OD blended in it becomes this sweet sustainy filth.

I sold my Alpha-Omega, which is an awesome pedal too. The dirt tones I get from this Royal Jelly and also the Le Bass preamp are better for what I do, which is between indie and oldskool rock.

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
More of the Fur Coat. It's the same Orange as the amplifier company.

Is it me or when you have the octave ON there is an anoying gnarling sound , a high frequencies buzz independent from which note he is playing, all the time...

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
I wasn't too sure about this one until I heard the wah sound around 4:50. That'll get you that P-Funk vibe for sure! There's a certain brand of bass being used in this video that happens to have a bit of a following around here as well. ;)

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
I said I'd never buy another digital envelope filter, but Source Audio, you have my attention with this one. (Incidentally, there's another Warwick sighting here too)

Reaction score
I said I'd never buy another digital envelope filter, but Source Audio, you have my attention with this one. (Incidentally, there's another Warwick sighting here too)

Did you ever try 3Leaf Audio Proton?

I had 4 filters, down to that one now (plus JD Bass Wah)

Top Bottom