For Sale: Warwick Buzzard Ltd

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
It's hard for me to tell if this thread is still open and / or if the bass is still available. Please let me know, as I'm really interested in it.
Thanks

Indeed we should always make clear if the thread can be removed.

Henrythe8

Dolphin Hoarder
Reaction score
Yes, it is still for sale. If Zomnius isn’t here you’ll find him on Basschat. Tell Henrythe8 sent you.

zomnius

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
Le roi
Well late response hahaha, just trad about Schloba Custom 5 str/ bottlecabs msg. Now that could be interesting depending on the bottlecaps amount that is ;). Cheers, Zom

Col

Reaction score
I think this one was mine years ago. It looks very much like the one in my avatar. I traded it with schlobodan for a P-Nut if its the same one. Wonderful bass, also had a black one that also went to Schlobodan.
Cheers
Col

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I think this one was mine years ago. It looks very much like the one in my avatar. I traded it with schlobodan for a P-Nut if its the same one. Wonderful bass, also had a black one that also went to Schlobodan.
Cheers
Col

Ha! That black one later went over to my hands and inspired me to the BuzzTard. I moved it to Florin, hehe!

Col

Reaction score
I love seeing my old basses, Arent the Buzzards just fantastic basses, I’m moving my Status on now as youve noticed, i may well regret it as they just dont show up but looking to see whats on offer out there.

steembass

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
sold?...no message since almost 1 year:cool::D

Top Bottom