Sold! Streamer Ltd 2018 5 - Teambuild Bolt On

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

you know I'm in love with Ltd editions Warwick's bass and sometimes I try to find a replacement to my spector Usa , not because I don't like the Spector one but only for GAS :D

unfortunatly I'm a poor man and I can afford only 1 bass (of this quality) a time.

The Spector wins again (She is a really beast!!!) so I sell this wonderful STREAMER LTD 2108 5 strings

REALLY - REALLY - REALY near mint condition, no wears, no dings, no dongs, keys anf fingerboard in perfect conditions, the gold harware shines like new, i think She palyed not more then 10-11 times.

only one change respect the warwick standard for this special edition, She mounts the Aguilar OPB3 preamp instead the OPB2, maybe better.

really amazing bass!!!

bought last year (of course) I have the receipts form the shop, She is under official 2 years warwick international warranty.

Comes with her Rockbag soft-case, and complete warwick kit and limited edition certificate.

for all the specs:
en/Warwick---Products--Instruments--Pro-Serie---Teambuilt--Pro-Serie---Teambuilt--Streamer-LX-Ltd-2018--Streamer-LX-Ltd-2018--5-string--Pictures.html

€ 1.500,00 shipping in europe

i can accept trade only with:
- peer exchange: Thumb Ltd 2017 5 strings Bolt On,
- with a little cash for me: Thumb Ltd 2007 5 string, Bolt On

More pics will come if needed

IMG_4766.JPG
IMG_4751.JPG
IMG_4770.JPG

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lovely - great top wood - already got a nice Warwick, but I'll have that Spector :D:D!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Risk, I try to change but i can't, that Spector bewitched me ;)

Reaction score
the reality is that i would want to keep both but i like to play so selling one i can continue to play with the next bass ;)

Reaction score
great deal...glad you were able to sell it. Once again it sucks to be in the US for some of these deals.

Reaction score
sure the shipping cost and the taxs make the bill highter ...

Reaction score
So, is it still on sale?
hi Alexander, sold.

she was very stunning, now i have for sale a Mayones Custom-Pi if you are interested, in some way similar to the Streamer (wenge for the neck - OPB3 electronic - eyey poplar top with swamp ash back)

Top Bottom