The Heads Up Thread

Reaction score
$_86.JPG

Bass used to belong to this band:

And if you're wondering if they sound like RATM that would be the other way round. UDS were kicking it live in '89 already.

On A Candystrip
Really cool tune

Henrythe8

Dolphin Hoarder
Reaction score
I‘m a German and won’t sell you one either. Damn me too! ;)
I don't want your NT bass, I want a bolt-on ! So I can make it Broadneck. Me want monstah Buzzahd.
How do you get acquainted with the fat neck ?

Reaction score
Frames Triumph Electric Upright from 1950's
Apparently on 200 made

$5500 NZD

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
For 6 string players in the States...

Great deal on a new, slightly dinged, 6 string Brass bridge/tailpiece in Black. $99. From a reputable seller on Reverb.

Warwick Bridge + Tailpiece, 6-st, Brass / Black - Model 30135 6 BB - Tail piece dinged in shipping

I just picked up a the brass gold version for my Streamette. Caliper shows they're identical in dimensions (I think), though I've heard they're slightly different size from the cast ones. I recall @schlobodan put a brass bridge in his old Streamette. Fingers crossed no modding to the cavities will have to be done.

Don't know if he's willing to ship internationally, but at that price...it might still be worth it for some of you.

Last edited:

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I really like those Sandbergs. Anyone ever play one?

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
I really like those Sandbergs. Anyone ever play one?
I tried a Sandberg many years ago. As fas as I recall it was P/J model with a very, very "road-worn" finish on it. I remember I liked it a lot.

Top Bottom