Warwick P-nut Ii Signature 5 String Streamer Stage Ii - Price Drop

Reaction score
It's with a very heavy heart that I've decided to offer up my P-Nut signature series for sale. I bought it ~8 years ago and I still think it's the best bass that I've every played, but thanks to our guitarist moving away and some issues with my wrists, it's been played for about an hour total in the last three years. Mix in the fact that we have a baby on the way and we need a down payment on a new car more than I need a high end bass sitting in the closet. So lets talk about it.

Album full of pictures can be found here:
Imgur

There are a couple minor dings here and there that I tried to photograph, but not much really worth specifically mentioning. There's virtually no buckle rash. There is a small wear spot between the pickups under the B from thumb contact.

I wasn't very happy with the electronics that were in it when I bought it so I replaced the pickups with Nordtrands (MM5.2 and NJ5s I think, music man is dual coil and jazz is split hum cancelling) and replaced the preamp with a Glockenklang 2 pup 4 knob 3 band eq. I installed these but never actually wired it up. I thought about taking it in somewhere to get it wired up to sell but I decided that it would be nice for the next owner to decided how they wanted it. (Really I just couldn't decided if I wanted the switch to be series/parallel or mute.) So just to be clear, the pickups are not currently soldered to the preamp and none of the electronics have ever been used. I have no reason to believe that they're anything other than fine, but I bought them years ago and if there are any issues I'm not going to be able to help.

The drop tuner on the B has been replaced by a regular matching Warwick tuning peg.

The knobs have been replaced with custom shop knobs with matching spiral inlays. Includes 4 standard and 1 stacked.

The strap buttons have been replaced with black Ernie Ball strap locks. I am including what I believe to be the strap buttons that were on it when I bought it.

Includes Warwick user kit with certificate of authenticity, beeswax, manual, truss rod tool, and cloth.

Will ship in a Rock Bag and be professionally packaged by a local shipping company.

Looking to get $3,500 shipped to con US. Willing to do international but I might ask you to help cover shipping depending on how much it bumps it up.

Unexpected medical bills price drop and bump:
$3,000 USD plus actual shipping costs, firm.

fullsizeoutput_82f.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Apparently I accidentally had my account set to email me at an old account that I haven't logged in to in years. Apologies to anyone that I've been slow to get back to. I've updated it and should receive an email notification when I get PM'd now.

Top Bottom