Bassist Alliance Project: Ryan Martinie And Leonid Maksimov

Florin

OG
Reaction score
The song Ryan Martinie and Leonid Maksimov play is called ‘Forecast’. It’s not on the first album ‘Crush’, but will be released on the upcoming, not yet released album.

Bassists Alliance Project: The gathering of many well-known and creative musicians at the Framus & Warwick headquarters in Markneukirchen (Vogtland/Germany) always creates a highly inspiring atmosphere that quickly led to other sympathizers of this idea finding themselves on the spot, such as the world’s first “percussion style” acoustic bassist Dmitri Lisenko, Mark Michelle, the legendary Scott Reeder (formerly Kyuss) and the no less influential Ryan Martinie (formerly Mudvayne), who are also all Warwick artists.

Furthermore, artists like Micheal Manring or heavy metal veteran Steve di Giorgio (Testament, Obituary, Soen, Futures End and many more) were brought on board. Together with Tony Grey, Brandino, Adam Nitti, Colin Edwin and Leonid Maksimov, these artists form the massive Bassists Alliance Project.

In mid-December 2017 the Bassist Alliance Project released the album ‘Crush’. Stylistically, a broad musical spectrum is offered here, ranging from Jazz & Funk to Metal and Atmosphere.

For more information about the Bassists Alliance Project, please visit:

Bassists Alliance Project

Bassists Alliance Project

Reaction score
This video does my head in. I am trying so hard to enjoy the sweet sounds of thumb but my brain gets totally derailed by the video! Why is he playing a bass in a lake? arghhh There is no scenario in this world anyone should be playing a bass standing in a lake. Such a talented, incredible bass player but my brain hurts too much to enjoy this lol

Reaction score
See ya guys I'm going to go strap my bass on and take my dog for a walk..oh wait..i'm hot i might just play a tune and cool off at the same time. ahhh that's better! My dog wont come over with that stick and splash me an my $10k bass guitar at all!

Top Bottom