=The Warwick Streamer Club=

Reaction score
IMG_0872.JPG
IMG_0873.JPG
IMG_0874.JPG
First Warwick, first post.
When I was on the road in Canada in 1990, I was on my way to buy a used motorcycle and stopped at Long and Mcquade in Toronto, where I came across my first Warwick. It was a NT thumb I believe, and it brought tears to my eyes. I had the dough in my pocket, but my guitar player talked me out of it, as the woods of northern Ontario in the winter, in back of a truck was no place for such a work of art. I have regretted it ever since. Flash forward 27 years later, and it just arrived. New to me, this 2014 SSII custom shop beauty, complete with the heaviest case ever made. It's about time.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
View attachment 17867 View attachment 17868 View attachment 17869 First Warwick, first post.
When I was on the road in Canada in 1990, I was on my way to buy a used motorcycle and stopped at Long and Mcquade in Toronto, where I came across my first Warwick. It was a NT thumb I believe, and it brought tears to my eyes. I had the dough in my pocket, but my guitar player talked me out of it, as the woods of northern Ontario in the winter, in back of a truck was no place for such a work of art. I have regretted it ever since. Flash forward 27 years later, and it just arrived. New to me, this 2014 SSII custom shop beauty, complete with the heaviest case ever made. It's about time.

Coool! Give us some more information about you in the new member thread!

Welcome on board!

RIP

California U.S.A.
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I've been think about swapping my chrome hardware for black. So I changed out the knobs yesterday and think I'm going to go ahead and order the rest of the stuff.....I think it will look good all black

20171111_073711.jpg

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I've been think about swapping my chrome hardware for black. So I changed out the knobs yesterday and think I'm going to go ahead and order the rest of the stuff.....I think it will look good all black

View attachment 17870

That would be a Nacho moment, if he would be around here. Try goooold!

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Doesn't he live in Barcelona, where all the things have been happening with the Catalonian independence stuff ? It is weird to not see him around

Dazed

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
He posts on fb quite often. Hope all is well.

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
View attachment 17870

I would consider gold or Satan chrome. But I am not you. :)

Reactions: RIP
Top Bottom