What are you listening to..ATM?

PaulS

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Huh looks like on the vid posted and not my comment. Anyway, a band I love and the first song of theirs that caught my ear. Love this bass player, he plays a Stanley Clarke model Alembic.

Reaction score
While I don't necessarily have the patience for some of his entire compositions (they can be rather long & convoluted at times) Frank Zappa has composed some uniquely melodic guitar solos.

Inca Roads- the guitar solo starting at 2:00 is pure cotton ear candy along with the cool keyboard and bass comping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
These guys are laying down da funk pretty hefty!

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
But did they get their ideas from the awesome Vulfpeck maybe?

Reaction score
Yesterday evening after things began to settle down my dock neighbor showed me this song by this Houston 3rd ward native...

Reaction score
The Contortionist..Impending new album material is incredible in its listenability and vibe..Wow what a band...For anyone not aware they are a ummm I have no idea to describe them..modern progressive metal band that kinda were heavy but are not as much any more lol..bass is loud and very well played...I'm predicting much success for this crew!

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
I believe this is something like the Tom Morello of upright bass. Very impressive.

Top Bottom