The Heads Up Thread

boston asphalt2

Official Forum Pain in the Ass
Reaction score
I'm selling up and down sizing and a pnut3 is my ultimate which I'd keep forever.

Selling yours ??? ;)

Heh I'm one step closer to selling all three as a group to find a CS Thumb 6 NT.....or kick start my kids' college funds.

I haven't found myself playing bass at all lately, and don't even go into my music room to look at my basses. Kinda sucks, but I always wondered if the day would come where I stopped caring about the hobby....looks like it's arrived.

Reaction score
Heh I'm one step closer to selling all three as a group to find a CS Thumb 6 NT.....or kick start my kids' college funds.

I haven't found myself playing bass at all lately, and don't even go into my music room to look at my basses. Kinda sucks, but I always wondered if the day would come where I stopped caring about the hobby....looks like it's arrived.

Hit me up then Graham if your considering it mate cause I'm at that stage.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score

We all had this day. The pleasure to play always returned.

Dazed

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I think most of us hit that point. My hiatus lasted over 10 years, luckily I kept hold of my Dolphin and Wal (thank f@ck!)
Still that was a few years ago and I'm back in a non playing no interest phase that's lasted all year so far. Of course now I have a stupid amount of basses taking up space. I think I'll be going back to the original two sometime soon.

boston asphalt2

Official Forum Pain in the Ass
Reaction score
I think most of us hit that point. My hiatus lasted over 10 years, luckily I kept hold of my Dolphin and Wal (thank f@ck!)
Still that was a few years ago and I'm back in a non playing no interest phase that's lasted all year so far. Of course now I have a stupid amount of basses taking up space. I think I'll be going back to the original two sometime soon.

The one I'd keep is probably my Hot Rod 5, as it was a Christmas gift from my parents. Other than that, the money could be better utilized elsewhere. I still dream of a CS Thumb NT6, but honestly, I don't think it's a wise move if I'm not feeling the groove right now.

It just sucks.

Reaction score
My problem is mostly the cost of upkeep/strings etc with me having so many basses! . My strings go dead before i even take them out to play, So i wantt o get down to a reasonable amount so i can keep on track. Its a little out of hand atm, so i want to get to my best and ones id keep forever, like Mr Saschas white PP ;) which i plan to cherish forever

Anyway back on track! If i was in a different position id be in talks about a deal with this guy, over priced, but i commend him on trying to get the best you can from the get go,

Reaction score
My problem is mostly the cost of upkeep/strings etc with me having so many basses! . My strings go dead before i even take them out to play, So i wantt o get down to a reasonable amount so i can keep on track. Its a little out of hand atm, so i want to get to my best and ones id keep forever, like Mr Saschas white PP ;) which i plan to cherish forever

Anyway back on track! If i was in a different position id be in talks about a deal with this guy, over priced, but i commend him on trying to get the best you can from the get go,

Isn't that basically a $$?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom