The ShadowKnight's CustomShop Thumb Bass

Reaction score
Open discussions and careful planning on my part also help. She knows I will have been pondering something for years before I even ask :)

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Open discussions and careful planning on my part also help. She knows I will have been pondering something for years before I even ask :)

Ahh, here is the difference! I do not ask. See, my wife has nothing to do with making music, no one in her family. They are... consumers. She really loves to be at our gigs, we always have a good party there. But all the things before and after are not of her interest.

LOL! She sits in front of me right now. We have tons of basses right at home. My Reverso lies 3 metres away, I will adjust the neck tomorrow. I just asked her: "How many strings have my basses?" Her answer: "How could I know? Maybe six?" I need more beer...

Reaction score
Oh dear, hope she develops more interest in instruments :)

Most of my family can play some instrument, actually teaching my Brother in law guitar :)
He started learning with a Framus Renegade Custom and Engl Blackmore amp at my place, now most training amps and kit feels a bit underwhelming to him :)

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Oh dear, hope she develops more interest in instruments :)

Most of my family can play some instrument, actually teaching my Brother in law guitar :)
He started learning with a Framus Renegade Custom and Engl Blackmore amp at my place, now most training amps and kit feels a bit underwhelming to him :)

You spoiled him too soon.

Reaction score
Ok, I will drop some hints as well:

It has the Fat neck shaping and no Inlays other than the normal headstock W

Reaction score
Another few weeks until it is born. The parts have been selected and it shall be marvelous :)

Its neck is a special design, really looking forward to it.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
The next who outruns me! :((

Not easy to catch a buzzard and to install lights ofc. :lol:

Did they already send you a mockup?

Reaction score
Seen Woods, but no mock-up :)
It is expected to be finished around the end of the week, be shipped to and tested by my awesome dealer of awesomeness followed by shipping to me.

Henrythe8

Dolphin Hoarder
Reaction score
So,it IS the end of the week, I say it's about time for pics. At least teasing pics. But pics.

Reaction score
I like to slip her a few ketamines while she's not watching and the breakfast table.

When's she's half passed out on the table, then ask for the new bass :) they never say no!

(Jokes, I like my woman conscious)

Reaction score
The bass shipped yesterday, no on W site yet. I will know more from the awesome dealer of awesomeness soon.

Henrythe8

Dolphin Hoarder
Reaction score
It's long and hard to wait, aint'it ?
:)

Reaction score
yes, yes indeed. Though I think it was worth it from what my intuition tells me.

CO_0274030004BDBPOWWW_Thumb_NT_01.jpg

http://warwick.de/en/Warwick---Prod...ing--Thumb-NT---1216--4-string--Pictures.html

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
What a grain!!!

MASTERreserve!!!

Thumb_NT_02.jpg

Top Bottom