Big Warwick bass rig for sale

Reaction score
I'm afraid I've come to the time where I better sell my bass rig. It's not really necessary as such any more :p

Included is everything;
  • 2 x X-treme 5.1 heads
  • 4 cabs (211, 411, 410 and 115)
  • 3 x racks
  • Power conditioner
  • Wireless
  • Tuner
  • cables and everything else you can see (except basses)

The Valve drive I think I may keep.

I will mention that the volume knobs on the heads to crackle a little. They just need cleaning. I could never be bothered as I was always busy and could just mute the heads when changing volume.

I'm asking £2000 for the lot and am looking at the moment to sell the whole lot as one item (Ill obviously sell it piece by piece if necessary).

I'm based in Nottingham in the UK and for now it's pick-up only

-----------------------------------------

Here is the description I wrote when I posted a pic of this rig in the "Show us your bass amps" thread;

Finally got my rig finished so I'm happy to tour with it I spent ages thinking and planning and decided that there were a few things that I wanted to have covered.

I wanted to be able to carry it all myself without help (my old rack weighed about 50 kilos). Now the racks are all about 15 kilos or less.

Didn't want any extra cases on tour. So everything I have is on stage with me (except bass cases). Means spares are always close at hand during gigs, and setting down is quicker. The drawer has batteries for bass and wireless, spare cables, gaffer and electrical tape etc)

Everything self contained on stage. No pedals, no bass stands (got two of those hanging brackets that hang on the rack handles) & only one power cable coming from rig.

Quick to set up (looks complicated but it only takes 30 seconds to set up once it's all stacked).

Two rigs running in tandem. Anything blows (cabs/amps/DI etc) I don't have to stop as the other half will still be working. The only possible thing that I would have to stop for is a broken bass or wireless.
Other bass is hanging on the rig and cable is in the drawer. Do want to get a second wireless pack so bass swaps are just put down & pick up). Also wanted tandem rig because I wanted to mix one x-treme (solid state, precise sound) with an x-treme with valve drive(tubey warmth and distorted top end when digging in - but lacking in bass and precision). Both DIs then go to a passive combiner so engineer gets a combined signal.

DSCF4388.jpg DSCF4389.jpg DSCF4391.jpg DSCF4406.jpg

Reaction score
Any UK based people interested in any separate parts???

Reaction score
I've finally got round to putting it on the eBay :)

Hope everyone is well

Augie

The Desert Bass-ape
Reaction score
Sorry to be off thread....BUT how did you find that Line 6 wireless? thinking of putting one on my board but heard they can drop out abit? If you want this off your thread comment and I'll delete it right away.

Reaction score
Sorry to be off thread....BUT how did you find that Line 6 wireless? thinking of putting one on my board but heard they can drop out abit? If you want this off your thread comment and I'll delete it right away.

2 of us in the band use them. The guitarist still does. I never had any bad experiences. Sound good and reliable

Reaction score

I also used a Line 6 and have never heard of drop out problems... maybe if you were at the back of a stadium! ;)

Top Bottom