I have a terrible predicament!

SimonQwerty

Warwick Funkster
Reaction score
CS models are rare, so it's wiser to keep Vette. I believe you'll be able to get an Lx later. So, it's the right choice, man.
Waiting for some pics ;)

Augie

The Desert Bass-ape
Reaction score
You seem to be a real vette-head (no idea why when there are perfectly sensible streamers about, but hey, everyone is different) so go with the white beauty. LXs are pretty common, bass centre keeps them in stock all the time, and i have one i keep umm-in and ah-ing about selling you might be able to convince me to par twith some time in the future (red oil, black HW).

Reaction score
Yeh, I do love my 'Vettes!!!

:D

I'm going to keep Snow White and pick up a new Rockbass Triumph Lite EUB this week! :D

Then I'll put a nice natural oil finish LX 4 on my wish list for the next bass.

;)

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Yeh, I do love my 'Vettes!!!

I'm going to keep Snow White and pick up a new Rockbass Triumph Lite EUB this week! :D

Then I'll put a nice natural oil finish LX 4 on my wish list for the next bass.

;)

IMHO, "antique tobacco" is the best colour for a Streamer LX, the maple flame top looks gorgeous that way.

Reaction score
I agree. That's a very nice finish, and it really does bring out the flame. I do love natural oil though. There's something about waxing my bass that I love.

;)

Reaction score
After spending a couple of weeks with this gorgeous white 'Vette I have to say the combination of an ash body with ebony fingerboard on a 'Vette just makes for a killer slap tone with fresh EMPs on board.

Yeah!

Reaction score
Thanks! All I have to do now is to do it justice! :)

Sent from my MEDION E4002 using Tapatalk 4

Top Bottom