Forum compilation 2013?

Reaction score
Hello,

I was talking to Flo the other night on Facebook and this came up.

It's been a while since we did this, but would anyone fancy donating a track to make a 2013 forum compilation?

I'm happy to master it again and put it together, but I don't have much time as I'm busy at the moment, so if you follow the rules, once I get 12 tracks, I'll put it all together and upload it.

I'll let someone else worry about the cover artwork ;)

Cheers

Neil

LoerEnd

Citizen Thumb
Reaction score
It's been a while since we did this, but would anyone fancy donating a track to make a 2013 forum compilation?

Hey Neil, you're talking audio only, right? Unrestricted style/length, etc.?

I love rules, let's come up with some rules. Yuck. :)

Count me in too.

Reaction score
Audio only. Any style. Length - under 8 minutes seems fair ;)

I'll gauge the response then post some rules!

Reaction score
Hey Alex, how's it going? Band sounds great, how was Download?

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Thanks Neil, I should prepare a Cargo track :)

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Give my band two more years and we can deliver a track too. Right in the moment we could only challenge for "The worst of..." Nice idea anyway, I take a CD! Signatures please! Of course there could be some additional informations: what bass, amp, strings, fingerstyle or plek, special settings, pedals...

Reaction score
Sounds like a cool idea! I'm in, pending rules.

Written on my phone using Tapatalk.

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
I´m thinking about a solo track too (using my new Ditto looper) since I don´t have anything decent recorded with Orange Taste right now.

Reaction score
Hey Alex, how's it going? Band sounds great, how was Download?

Going fantastic cheers. We're under a new name (3 of us are the same guys as throughout the 8 years) which is Fahran.
Download was amazing. We had a great crowd and even though it chucked it down not one person left. Even after one of the bigger stages (quite near) had a band start. Met/saw/said hello to plenty of famous people backstage - Lemmy, Adrian Smith, Corey Taylor etc :D
Next is bloodstock festival which is another big festival in the UK. We're a rurally headlining a stage there which is great. Really looking forward to that.
Apart from that we did some dates and headlined a festival in Turkey and I'm shooting the bands new music video over the next few weeks (crew and cast of 16 - really fun project-pulled in some favours and video contacts to make it larger scale :D)

Next album should be out in January :D

How things going with you Neil?

Reaction score
Great to hear it's going well. I bet those festival gigs are a real buzz.

We've got a new 300ft Gorilla album out that I spent 18 months producing. Seems to be going down well and we're doing a show for Line 6 in London this weekend :)

Reaction score
I could bring in a song from Elysian Gates, band which I actually play in.

Reaction score
I have a song from my band that I can submit...Its on Spotify at the moment.

Mr.Demeter

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
count me in, guys! I have a couple of tracks in the works, let me know if you have a timeline for sending the track :)

Reaction score
Looks like we have some good interest. I'll sort out how to get them to me next week when I'm not quite so busy :)

Augie

The Desert Bass-ape
Reaction score
We might be cutting a demo in the next few weeks, if anything good comes out of the session I'll let you know.

Top Bottom