What is your next Warwick bass?

Lady Warwick

Vampyre Spaz
Reaction score
My hubby says...save for the bass you *really* want. I was gonna settle for the RB Vampyre...but he said no, get the one you want. So here I am, saving for the German made Vampyre NT....with only like $300 saved LOL.....this is gonna take YEARS to save $5k. The good thing is ....I should be worthy of such a bass by then....I hope. :confused::lol:

So basically I want it like the one in my banner just add a D-tuner, them I'm happy.

Reaction score
5 strings CS Thumb NT or CS ST II with Schaller 3D Bridge and non inlay on fingerboard.

It is not that I do not like WW 2 pieces bridge. It has superb tone and adjustment but I can not use expose core or Taper Core string with it. T.T

Reaction score
Should be an Infinity.
I wouldn't mind getting two, both neck-thru, one with wenge and the other maple necks.
When? Not too sure but definitely not this weekend!

Reaction score
My hubby says...save for the bass you *really* want. I was gonna settle for the RB Vampyre...but he said no, get the one you want. So here I am, saving for the German made Vampyre NT....with only like $300 saved LOL.....this is gonna take YEARS to save $5k. The good thing is ....I should be worthy of such a bass by then....I hope. :confused::lol:

So basically I want it like the one in my banner just add a D-tuner, them I'm happy.

Hey, you're worthy NOW of such a bass! I thought that same thing when I was looking at getting a new Warwick years ago, and decided to just do it and get my Streamer LX. Took a loan out through the bank to get it, but happily had three months of gigs that paid it off.

As for the OP, my next 'wick could be anything. At this point, there's nothing that I absolutely have to have or need, and I've got some killer basses already. Maybe get the Artist Series Stuart Zender, or a Streamer CV, but nothing is in the planning stages at this point.

Reaction score
I think you got more strings than most of us - and you can play them, and make it look easy! (I struggle with 4...)

(Why is it that pros are often happy with one bass or two, while we "weekend warriors" look for more and more instruments?) :x

Reaction score
Gurnemanz said:
Why is it that pros are often happy with one bass or two, while we "weekend warriors" look for more and more instruments?

Turxile said:
Because our basses are our entertainment and not our working tools?

Ha! This is so true! At what point are you considered a collector on top of being a player? The guitar player in my band has 16+ high-end guitars... it's almost a sickness!

Reaction score
Ha! This is so true! At what point are you considered a collector on top of being a player? The guitar player in my band has 16+ high-end guitars... it's almost a sickness!

I bet for sure that doesn't help you with GAS attacks !!

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I am running short on Warwicks lately, having sold two of my three Dolphins.
If I would get another Warwick possible contenders are a fretless Thumb NT5 or a fretted Streamer Stage II.

But... The Dolphin Pro1 five string I have kinda covers it all I think. Growl, worldclass midrange, butt shaking low end. The best bass Warwick has to offer imho.

Reaction score
Real Name
Chris
Florin has a shop?!

things_I_did_know_about_Florin.doc (89mb)

Reaction score
Real Name
Chris
You should its a great bass. I want one too!

Yeah. I still have not met one person who has told me what they paid for their new Warwick :lol:

Why is this information always so secret?!

Reaction score
Don't tell him you cant tell him! Thats the biggest secret of all!

ashamed-puppy.jpg

... sorry ... i' am ashamed ... :(

Florin

OG
Reaction score
(Why is it that pros are often happy with one bass or two, while we "weekend warriors" look for more and more instruments?) :x
First of all I don't think it is true, I know a lot of pros with a lot of instruments. :)
But I am one of those guys happy with one bass, and I will tell you why. first of all, finding the PERFECT instrument for you is no easy task. Having 10 identical basses make no sense for me, as I am looking for one sound only... So when I find the perfect bass for me I play only that bass, and I hate to see wonderful instruments unplayed. I kind of develop a special relationship with my instrument, so I cannot touch another one :) I learn her sound, I learn the good parts, I learn where the deffects are, I make that bass a part of me.
Why should I play another bass?

If you are a session player, that's another story :)

Top Bottom