Streamer Jazzman 5 is back!

Reaction score
There was not too much demand for them, but now it seems like they are hot on Japan market, so they are back as standard.

Surely they sold better than the Katana NT, which was never discontinued... unless, of course, those are made to order (i.e. offering them won't cost anything if nobody orders them).

Ian

The Undecided Frog
Reaction score
I have a Streamer Jazzman 5 CS (ebony fingerboard being the sole option) and it's a very cool bass indeed. I swapped the pickups and put Delano's on it.

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Yes, because the pickups are passive

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Not with the jazzman, but with other passive Warwicks. The electronics are the same :)

Ian

The Undecided Frog
Reaction score
Nope sorry guys. I'll try to do something.

StoneAje

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
They all look sexy but that blue one is SUPER SEXY.

Augie

The Desert Bass-ape
Reaction score
I have done a run-flat on my jazzman, batteries died due to leaving the jack in, and i had it wired incorrectly at one stage where the battereis would die in a few days. so yeah it works sans batteries. Just pull the volume knob and its a passive bass.

Augie

The Desert Bass-ape
Reaction score
I recon if there ever is a NT Jazzman, make it with a visible neck, like the SS1 but with a dark line of ovangkol between the maple wings. maybe with maple laminates.

Reaction score
I have a Streamer Jazzman 5 CS (ebony fingerboard being the sole option) and it's a very cool bass indeed. I swapped the pickups and put Delano's on it.

Yann, what's the official name for the blue color you ordered on that bass? Simply gorgeous!

Ian

The Undecided Frog
Reaction score
It's just Ocean Blue. But the pic makes it a bit dark.

Reaction score
It's just Ocean Blue. But the pic makes it a bit dark.

Ah, okay...I was looking at the CS finish colors, and it seemed quite a bit darker than any of the "blue" color options...I really like the ocean blue color on your Jazzman, ever since the first pics you posted :) Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Real Name
Chris
I finally did a full set-up on the 06 I bought as new a few months ago. Let me tell you, everyone needs one of these basses.

My only complaint is the thick neck used back then. I'll be having it thinned as soon as I have that extra money to spend.

Augie

The Desert Bass-ape
Reaction score
Hear Hear! the jazzman is king of the bolt-ons! the neck does take a little getting used to, but kinda dig having to earn my dexterity on the big ol' baseball bat

Reaction score
Real Name
Chris
Yeah it is!

D9EXN.jpg

Top Bottom