------ Show pics of Your Rockbass :)------

Reaction score
Show pic Rockbass of Your.

first pic of Rockbass me.

RockBass Corvette Basic 4 all hardware black.

Reaction score
Real Name
Silvia
My Rockbass Corvette Basic and Fortress 5 string. Love them both to bits. The Corvette now has flatwound strings, while the Fortress stays on roundwounds.

Edit: Hey, WTF is going on? I've uploaded five photos by clicking on the image icon and entering the Flickr address of each photo, but they don't appear.

photostream

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Real Name
Silvia
See above. EPIC FORUM FAIL.

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Be sure you put a direct link to the /jpg picture. To do that, right click on the picture, not the page, and select "copy image location"
Later edit.
I tried to do this on your pictures, but I don't find this option in flickr, maybe youc an do it. On picassa it is working. I strongly recommend picasa anywy, it is a very cool tool :)

Reaction score
Real Name
Silvia
I clicked on the Insert Image icon and entered the URL of each of my photos on Flickr. That's the only correct procedure on this site. I also tried other codes but they didn't work.

Sorry Flo, I HATE and DESPISE Picasa and I also hate and despise Flickr. I don't have my own web space, so you guys will have to do without seeing my bass pics I'm afraid.

Reaction score
Real Name
Silvia
Reaction score
Real Name
Silvia
At least the photos are there now, one way or another. Thank you, Flo, for your help even during the weekend. Have a great Sunday, all.

Florin

OG
Reaction score
I am a musician, for me the weekend is Monday Tuesday and Wednesday :)

Reaction score
Real Name
Silvia
Being able to be a musician or work with music as a living is one of the best things in life :)

StoneAje

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
Great looking basses. I love the design of the fortress a lot but by the end of the week I should have 3 corvettes so you know where my loyalties lie. I plan on making a career out of my playing as well but for the time being I have no job and I practice all the time... who said you need to make money to a full time musician? haha.

Reaction score
Real Name
Silvia
I see what you mean and I love Corvettes as well. I'm still dreaming of getting a 5-string Warwick (as opposed to Rockbass) Corvette, as well as that 5-string upright that will most probably remain a dream unless I win the lottery.

And still we Rock On and On and On no matter what :)

Reaction score
Thanks! I love that bass. I used it on my last recording, it really cuts through all the 20 layers of guitar, keyboards and vocals.

Top Bottom