Joining the family

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

First of all, thanx a bunch for all the information provided on this forum. Really helped making up my mind.

I just ordered a Corvette $$ 5 strings Left. Natural Oil finish :)

It's been a long time since I fell in love with 'The Warwick Sound (R)' and that love grew even stronger when I actually touched and test drove this baby before placing my order.

Dream is comming true in a few days, hopefully. Can't wait to play again after 6+ years off business & my now regretted Fender JB.

Keep up the excellent work, folks !
I'll keep you posted

Reaction score
Welcome buddy!

As soon as it's at home, we want pics!

Cheers!

Emzyo

1337_dr4g0n-x-sl4y3r_1337
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome to the W family ;)
Corvettes are indeed nice

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Welcome on board ensign deufrai.
We're on a course to the doublebuck system, fasten your seatbelts we're about to hit the high gear!!!

Reaction score
Hey deufrai!

Welcome to the forum, and the family!

:d

I can't wait to see some pics of your bass.

;)

Reaction score
Welcome! Get ready for the insatiable hunger to acquire more Warwick basses. It's pretty bad. ;)

Reaction score
It arrived at my dealer's
On my way to pick up! !!

Reaction score
back home with my baby
So beautifull, so soft
Pics will follow shortly
peace

Reaction score
nd

Hey guys

I must say that my return home with my new baby was one of the longest trip ever. Even if it's only 35 minutes away :)

This baby looks just beautifull, see her lying on the bed waiting for me.

front.jpg

When I got her out of her RockBag, I was first amazed by the feel of her body, so silky !
I was quite anxious to see how the wood would like. And I'm all happy with it.

The neck looks all nice as well

back.jpg

Here is a closer look at her body

body.jpg
close.jpg

So first things first, I decided to play it unplugged to concentrate on the feeling & vibrations. And wow, as exptected, all is very punchy and sounding very balanced all along the neck.

I must say I was happy with the setup. All is almost perfect : I just had to adjust the G string intonation. But Hey, who wouldn't love to play with one's baby's G string ??

And then, I plugged her into my ZOOM B9, with both pickups in sigle coil mode, preamp out and full balance between the 2 pickups. First things that came out of me mouth : "No way ! I must have mised the 'bypass' button on my ZOOM.". After a few checks I just figured that ZOOM was actually bypassed and that I really have a monster in my hands.

Sound is really really punchy (first thought I had a compresser online on the ZOOM) and clear.

To make things short : "I love it already"

One little thing to bitch about :
screwed.jpg
What happened to the screw on the E string machine head. It is all scratched ?
I can surely live with it :)

So now, gonna lower strings a bit and recheck everything accordingly, play play & play it. But I'll have to discipline myself in order to let my fingers beath a bit and avoid those daln blisters.

Later guys !!!!

Reaction score
Congratulations!

GORGEOUS bass you have there - she's a keeper for sure ;) The timber on the body is outstanding!

:d

It's a shame about the screw on the tuner... I haven't seen that before. You could replace the tuner easily enough if you like - thankfully that's very easy.

Reaction score
Thanx Luke

She indeed is gorgeous

Congratulations!
It's a shame about the screw on the tuner... I haven't seen that before. You could replace the tuner easily enough if you like - thankfully that's very easy.

Couldn't I just replace this screw intead ?

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Congrats deufrai :) I remember in 95 when I bought my first covette ...

Emzyo

1337_dr4g0n-x-sl4y3r_1337
Reaction score
I don't remember 95 when I was born but I remember last summer when I bought my first corvette :p

Florin

OG
Reaction score
I still don't understand how it is possible for a person to be born in 95 :) In my head it is 98 - 2000 now... I have a friend here, bass player, and he showed me his new haircut. And I said to him that I had the same haircut when I was at his age, and yeah... he was born at that time :)

We are not getting any younger, eh?

Happy hollydays!

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
´95... so you were not here when Nirvana, Soundgarden, AIC, Pearl Jam, RATM, Guns n´Roses and all the great and real bands where blowing our young minds with real music... anyway, you didn´t miss too much... no, actually you did. 8:

jester

ocdemon
Reaction score
Real Name
Yanni
That's a sweet bass, I 've seen double bucks before but that is just yummy. Perhaps it's the lefty element, makes it look special and different. 8: Enjoy it!

Top Bottom