2011 product catalog!

Reaction score
Cheap basses is not our business. It is the W on the headstock. You don't expect a Mercedes AKlasse to cost like a Daewoo Matiz, do you?

:)

lol i use to own a Daewoo Matiz and it was absolutely ****, got places quicker by walking then driving that thing lol!!

I am a little bit heart broken about the Pro Series Infinity, I don't really like the art work on the German Bootsy Sig so the Pro Series version also displeases me a little bit cause the German Infinity is just so perfect I don't like seeing anyother versions lol. I do like the Starbass Pro series though, and the single cut Star looks cool as does the Reverso and the Zender Pro.

Are Warwick just making the WA series amps now? That would suck a little bit, cause none of them are Tube driven and the Tubepath absolutely kicks ass!!

Reaction score
When will the Pro Thumb Bo be for sale? Does anyone have a idea? I kinda want to buy the six string version. They kinda awesome. Only thing though is i'm not real sure about the maple neck. Plus i think they would look better with black hardware. But if i buy one (which i just might to give it a try) i would change the hardware to black. But if they cost as much as a used german one i will just buy one of those. Oh yeah i want it to be frettless as well.

Reaction score
[video=youtube;nL4eeliMxHw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL4eeliMxHw[/video][video=youtube;SgU5_IPoV38]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgU5_IPoV38[/video][video=youtube;XKFvZDwKRvc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKFvZDwKRvc[/video] thought some of you might like these

Reaction score
Real Name
Cliff Hairston
That StarBass sounds nice and smooth. I like it :) Thanks for posting it

Reaction score
Nice sounding basses ! And that new BC 80 combo seems to sound good too, deep and clear :)

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
LTD 2011
[video=youtube;n7yAi4-L95w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7yAi4-L95w[/video]

Reaction score
Wow, I gotta say the LTD 2011 isn't (in my opinion) much of a looker, but damn it sounds sweet!!

The Pro Series stuff sounds pretty damn good aswell!

Reaction score
Is there any pricelist available yet? Can"t find the prices of the new babies...

Florin

OG
Reaction score
So the guy presenting them is our forum buddy Alexandre. He plays trombone though, so he needed Tyler to play the basses :)

Thanks for sharing :)

Alexandre

Production Manager Assistant
Reaction score
So the guy presenting them is our forum buddy Alexandre. He plays trombone though, so he needed Tyler to play the basses :)

Thanks for sharing :)

Indeed :)

I already suck at playing the T-Bone, let alone instruments where you can make more than one note at the same time. Tyler's done a great job demonstrating some of our new stuff (the fine people at Audiofanzine were busy, that is why we had to review only a small selection of the new stuff...)

(By the way, the neck on the Ltd 2011 is Blackwood and Maple, not Ovangkol and Maple as I say in the vids...)

@Pedro : I think maybe the video don't do justice to the Ltd 2011. They are really nice, one of my favorite streamer... Grain change a bit from instrument to instrument, but Blackwood IS very classy IMHO.

@ Heliospan : Not sure exactly when they should hit the stores in the US, I think within the next 3-4 months... Maybe a call to US Music Corp (our new distributor) should give you an address near you, as well an estimated delivery date. From what I've seen on the booth, US dealers seemed to be very interested and receptive about the Pro Serie, I think they will be not too hard to find in the US.

Reaction score
How 'bout a Thumb BO Bubinga video... On second thought, please don't!

Reaction score
Don't know if this has been covered, but i'm a bit confused with the finish of the P Nut Artist model, The website says its Tobacco Stain, but the pricelist says Blackburst. The pictures look like its a combination of both. Any one got any 'real life' photos of one.

Top Bottom