Warwick/Steinberger Father-Daughter Bass Jam video!!! Check this out!!!

Reaction score
Hey guys!! Here's a video of my father and I doing our "Double Bass Jam" @ I&I Tavern on 12/26/10. Slightly confusing at first..! I'm slapping dad's Steinberger but playing my Warwick's fretboard while he's slapping my Warwick but playing his Steinberger's fretboard!! First time we've done this in about a year.. not too shabby!! \m/ Thanks for viewing!!

[video=youtube;8C0fCkOG9YE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C0fCkOG9YE[/video]

Reaction score
How long did you two practice that?

We actually didn't!! lol, We both know this solo EXTREMELY well. Dad wrote it back in the 80's so it's stuck with us! It just took a little time to figure out the mechanics of it. Tried a lot of different methods before figuring out what would work. Once we figured that out it was a breeze! =]

Florin

OG
Reaction score
I would like to be able to play bass with my son on the same stage. Your playing is great, but having this kind of relation with your dad is awesome :)

Reaction score
I would like to be able to play bass with my son on the same stage. Your playing is great, but having this kind of relation with your dad is awesome :)

It really is amazing =] I'm very greatful to have such an amazing daddy!! Always adore performing with him <3

Thanks so much everyone!! I'm glad you all enjoyed it! =]

Reaction score
Holy crap! Thats radtastic! Thats got some funk on it you cant wash off.

Reaction score
I'd be interested to hear what Woodworm has to say about this thread.
Ya can never have too many opinions, after all.
We've read the sensible, let's bring on the idiotic.

Top Bottom