Merry Christmas everyone!

Reaction score
I'm ♣♣♣♣in knackere'd, but drippin' in cash & lookin' forward to a day or 2 of hopefully, no driving. 5 days at 12 hours/day & a couple grand richer. If anyone wants a taxi, dont call me!!
Harry Bichristday, I mean Happy Birthday, I mean Merry Christmasssssssss Yaaaaaa'll!

Florin

OG
Reaction score
I have a word for you mate - mobile internet :))

Reaction score
Merry Christmas from rural Australia - hope y'all had a ggod one and Blessings for the New Year which will be extremely interesting !

Reaction score
Happy laty late christmas for you all ! Oh boys I love christmas :- )

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everybody and hope we all have a healthy and prosperous new year !

Reaction score
I'm a bit late, but still wish you all Merry Christmas and all the best for 2011!
Cheers from Riga, Latvia!
=g=

Reaction score
I have a word for you mate - mobile internet :))

Yah yah, I got that bro. But it's a bit hard to drive safely & charm the tips off passengers at the same time ;)
I'll try it during my breaks, which are few & far between.

BassPlyr Randy

Long Winded SOB
Reaction score
Yah yah, I got that bro. But it's a bit hard to drive safely & charm the tips off passengers at the same time ;)
I'll try it during my breaks, which are few & far between.

Just let your customers look at dirty pictures on your internet connection and that should help with your tips... You could be the first taxi with a built network .. a terminal for your customers and one dash mounted for you with a shared mobile internet connection.

Reaction score
Merry Christmas (a bit late) and a happy new year ya warwick lovers!

Reaction score
Merry Christmas or "God Jul", everyone!

Luckily for us heathens, the birth of Christ coincides just at the same time of year as we make blood sacrifice for our gods. This Christ, you gotta give him for the timing. 8:

Reaction score
EXTREMELY late for this, but wth! Merry Christmas to all and happy New Year!

Top Bottom