Florin's Feedback

Morgoth

Sir Paul of Thumbalot
Reaction score
Hey!

Well, with this Topic, I'm likely opening an open(ed?) door but...
I traded my Thumb with Florin (for his Jazz-man), and everything went as well as it could.
Great guy, always answering to questions very fast (and I had a lot of questions :D), the package was amazing (I spent like 15 minutes before seeing the bass for the first time).

Highly recommended.

:)

Reaction score
I bought Warwick Tubepath 5.1 from Florin. He shipped overseas. I couldn't believe in my eyes because I'd thought the amp would be a secondhand-conditioned item, but the amp is in mint condition. There is no difference between a new one.

Our friendship will long so many years. He's a great man.

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Thanks Sarp, it was a pleasure doing business with you :)

Paul, I hope you still enjoy your FNA :)

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Morgoth

Sir Paul of Thumbalot
Reaction score
It's been almost five years since I last did business with Florin. This time, I bought a bass from him.

6 days from Romania to France. Of course, the bass was shipped even before money was on his account.

The bass is mint. I really have a hard time believing it was crafted in 1986! :eek:

Thanks Flo'! :)

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Thanks Paul :) Doing business with you was as always a pleasure!
Later Edit: Wait!!! You said I shipped the bass without having the money in my account? This must be a mistake!

Morgoth

Sir Paul of Thumbalot
Reaction score
My bad, I probably wasn't clear enough. I mean, I did the transfer on Thursday, you shipped the bass the same day, but wire transfer always takes one day or two before money appears on your account.

I really wrote that as a positive thing. :)

Florin

OG
Reaction score
It means either my joke was too subtle, or I have absolutely no sense of humour :) LOL!!!

Top Bottom