and i really want to buy one.

Some guitarplayer told me warwick really sucks in quality
i don't believe him

but how do you think the quality is??

Lex

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
i think that guitar player is a moron!

i have two Warwicks, both of them quality in terms of look, feel, construction and sound

Reaction score
bullshit..you cant compare warwick quality with ANY other bass in the same price range :D samt thing for woods, construction and tone :D

LX

Reaction score
Holy Cow...damn Guitardorks...they don't know anything about a brilliant bass, and Warwick definitely builds the BEST basses worldwide!!

BUY A WARWICK!

or

Test one, fall in love and THEN buy it! :)

May the Thumb be with you!

greetz from Germany

Reaction score
thank you very very much!

^^

the thumb?

nah, i want the infinity NT Birdeye maple top ^^

kho

Reaction score
I totally agree... That guiltar player is out of their mind! When you try one out you'll see, feel, and hear the quality. And when you buy it, you won't regret it for a second!

Reaction score
I guess the guitar player is playing a Fender? And we all know how high that quality is :? Don´t ever listen to guitarist, they always have to promote themselves in some way - us bassplayers are just cool and lay the foundation :wink:

Reaction score
I think Warwick is the best! The only thing I would do different, is to have a slimmer neck, but getting an old lefty `Wìck is difficult.

...but, the fat neck does add extra bottom, so there`s a win/loose-situation.

Reaction score
how do you mean an old lefty 'wick

is the one i want hard to get??

Lex

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
i think he means 'left-handed'

O

odominguez

Right now we are one of the most respected brands in the planet. Since Hans Peter Wilfer started Warwick almost 25 years ago, his main concern has been to please the most demanding bass players in the world, and our reputation has been achieved not by marketing, but by word of mouth from a lot of well-respected bass players all around the world.

Since then, the company has grown to be one of the biggest in the world, and without changing our standards of quality.

If I were you, I wouldn't listen to that guitar player (actually i would find myself a new one) and go out to a store and try a Warwick myself and figure out why SO MANY people in the world love the tone, stability and looks of our products.

Once you go Warwick you will never go back, trust me on this.

Reaction score
it's not my guitarplayer ;)
just a friend :p

but the problem is, in the stores i went, even in the bassstore in Nijmegen they hadn't warwick in the store, they can order, but didn't had it yet. so i hope i can play soon on a warwick.

maybe i can test one in florida ;)

O

odominguez

I live in florida. If you are coming anywhere near Orlando, you're welcome to play my basses. Also in florida, there is Bass Central, best independent Warwick bass dealer for many years in a row, the guys are very nice and easy to deal, they will beat any price you see on the market, plus they will ship worldwide. I suggest you e-mail them and tell them you are coming down to Florida and they will tell you how to get there so you can try out some Warwicks.

Reaction score
woa!
i hope we are going to shop,
i'm going on holiday with a group.
we start in orlando and end up in miami.

O

odominguez

You should do it soon. I'm moving back to the DR in a few weeks.

Reaction score
Logging onto the Warwick forum and telling us Warwick sucks is the easiest way to get the most bones broken. (Your guitar player-friend, that is.)

I've owned over 20 basses in the last 28 years. Some pretty nice ones too.

These days I can pretty much play whatever the hell I want as far as basses go. And I have 3 Warwicks and a Fender that stays in the closet where it belongs.

Reaction score
Bass_Queen,

My apologies for seeming a bit harsh in my last post.

Honestly, Warwick is one of the finest basses built anywhere in the world, AT ANY PRICE.

As mentioned above, find a store that sells them, or find someone who owns one, and ask to play it.

Then you will know what we're talking about.

Top Bottom