Strap Pin Relocation: Corvette to Streamer...

golem

Philosopher King
Reaction score

If you want a tough rubber washer/grommet
that is non-perishable, use a faucet washer.

Reaction score
I noticed a problem replacing standard warwick strap holders with schaller strap locks. Hole wasa bit wider. I solved inserting a bamboo toothpick in the hole and placing back the screw.
It worked perfectly.

Reaction score
They are talking about the older Streamer strap button placement. Like on my Spector, here'es a reference photo. Check the bottom-left of the guitar.

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

hmmm... I have come to realization (ok, totally my own theory...) that is the very reason why Warwick moved the strap button away from the bottom left to the dead centre

Reaction score
hmmm... I have come to realization (ok, totally my own theory...) that is the very reason why Warwick moved the strap button away from the bottom left to the dead centre

Well, Warwicks aren't 35" on their Neckthroughs, you don't really need any assistance to keep them angled slightly upwards.

Reaction score

Love how Tyler can stay on-topic
even in direst straights ....

Really now, what just happened ?
Does Ohio have Rock Nazis or what ?
Were you playing in a garage next
door to the mayor's Other Woman ?

I have been told I am quite astute, even when bs'ing.

Yes, rock Nazis in the form of elderly old shut ins.

It's cool, we're now inside on the combos/acoustics. Found a new practice dig about half an hour away. We're good on that, however our singer did wake up with strep yesterday, so we had to cancel our first show.

Reaction score
I replaced the rubber washer under the strap pin with black leather washers and added a little PVA adhesive in the hole before returning the screw.

Job done!

:d

...actually - I do wonder why Warwick persist with the rubber washers...they're not very good.

;)

Top Bottom