Warwick killer?

Reaction score
Not my words;) Just found it interesting.

Looks familiar though.

Reaction score
Looks to be a lot of Wicky parts on that bass. Mayone's are generally well thought of, check out the other thread.

Reaction score
Heard Mayones did great bass, I'd be surprised that they would have tone very similar to warwick and surpass it at warwick tone and then being a warwick killer. I think it's simply another luthier that seems to do a great job.

Reaction score
Looks to be a lot of Wicky parts on that bass. Mayone's are generally well thought of, check out the other thread.

wow...that does look like a warwick bridge ...pickups too!

Reaction score
My first thought was hybrid. I've heard good things about the brand and took the comment as an advertising gimmick by the seller. Still a compliment to be thought of as the brand to beat.;)

Reaction score
looks pretty good to me, a good price if you can get it for less than £200

Reaction score
Maybe I'm mistaking, but:
This should be the same manufacturer like the Fame basses from musicstore in Cologne. Produced in Poland. Some talk about them being quite good - but I read reviews mentioning things which I would call major major manufactoring errors.

So you'll have to try them for yourself - only wanted to add a different view on them ;)

Reaction score
Mayones = mayonnaise in norwegian. haha..

Streamer meets corvette body. Warwick hardware and MEC pickups?

BassPlyr Randy

Long Winded SOB
Reaction score
I wonder why they choose not to mirror the swept back machine heads Warwick is known for. A very useful feature and would have cost them nothing to copy that as well. Also found it interested the ad said the body was bady of exotic woods, but failed to specify what wood it actually used for the bodies construction. I know I will probably get grief for this, but for a knock off, it actually looks pretty good. But the true question is what does it feel and play like?

Reaction score
they don't sound or feel like Warwicks. imo.
But i'm talking about the fame baphomet I played. Said it before: I'm pretty sure, it's the same company.

Reaction score
Just another manufacturer who has inspired by Warwick! IMO I'm proud to have the originals!!:twisted:

Reaction score
I wonder if this is an actual Mayone. From the prior thread the Mayone basses didn't look a thing like a Warwick. Totally unique animal. Very nice. Not a copy of anything.

Top Bottom