2009 Line Up PICS!!!

Reaction score
Here they are ladies and gents!!

Thanks to Dominant Music in Australia I am pleased to present these new
pics.

Corvette $$ 2009 LTD (Mahogany body with Olive wood top) in both 4 and 5 string

Stuart Zender SZ Sig Bass (French ash & Maple)

TM Stevens Signature Streamer Stg 1

P-NUT 3 bass (Australian Blackwood top)

New Streamer LX for 2009 with heavily flamed maple body

Star Bass II in Maple 4 or 5 (Bubinga model also available in 5 string now)

And from the Rockbass line up....these are very exclusive pics!
Rockbasses are all to have W on head as per Warwick with Rockbass on
truss cover. All to have 2 piece bridges. New Streamer Std and LX have
redesigned bodies.

Rockbass Corvette $$

Rockbass Fortress

Rockbass Streamer Std

Rockbass Streamer LX

Rockbass Vampyre

Rockbass Corvette

Rockbass Corvette Premium

Reaction score
Enjoy those pics - hopefully all the waiting and rumours was worth it :)

Lex

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
Those Rockbasses are Fender-killers!

And love the 5-string Star Bass...

Reaction score
they look like they'll kill anything in the price range mate!! Enjoy NAMM!

Lex

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
anarchyok said:

Cheers bro!

BTW - these were the worst kept secret of 2009! :)

Reaction score
anarchyok said:

+1, a RB $$ gonna be a huge success I predict.

The SZ is IMO not my cup of tea if I can say it this way.

The TM Stevens is crazy looking.

The RB will eventually kill anything in the price range.

And the limited edition is very very very sexy!

jk

Reaction score
*sigh* I just paid the $$Corvette and they trigger me with this pictures only 4h hours later.
Evil Warwicks!! :p

Reaction score
Wow, i love the 5 string maple star bass, that looks so f'ing cool! as does the PNUT III!

The new LX and limited $$ look damn fine as well. Not so keen on the SZ bass but the body really fits it imo. TM stevens one suits him as well!

Shame no 6 string RB though, maybe next year!

woodchuck said:
Lex said:
Cheers bro!

BTW - these were the worst kept secret of 2009! :)

:D :D

Haha i only found out now what they all looked like, so i guess they did something right, although i probably could have just pm'ed one of you guys in the know :lol:

Lex

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
The Zender bass is an interesting animal.

Whether you like it or not, it makes sense.

It's like a Stage 1 but with deeper cutaways. The Stage 1 (4-string) was always Stu's sound; the P pickup was a big part of it.

Did you ever see his natural SS1 that he modified by taking a hacksaw to the bottom cutaway? It's like Warwick finished the job :)

I like the idea of the company working with the artist to develop a signature instrument like this rather than re-hashing an existing design but with a different paint job...

Lex

Reaction score
Please somebody.......

I am at work and this computer does not display ANY! of these pictures. could somebody please send me an email with them?

thanks mateys!!! :wink:

Lex

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
One other thing... I wonder if the TM Stevens bass has an envelope filter circuit in it?

Lex

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
trujo777 said:
Please somebody.......

I am at work and this computer does not display ANY! of these pictures. could somebody please send me an email with them?

send to:
[email protected]

Doing so now, matey!

Reaction score
Lex said:
trujo777 said:
Please somebody.......

send to:
[email protected]

Doing so now, matey!

thanks man!! I owe you one. :wink:

sooo excited to see these.

could you please tell me what goes where on that email (names for the new ones) ? thanks :wink:

Lex

Warwick Endorser
Reaction score
trujo777 said:
Lex said:
trujo777 said:
Please somebody.......

send to:
[email protected]

Doing so now, matey!

could you please tell me what goes where on that email (names for the new ones) ? thanks :wink:

No worries bro. The images are all labelled; should make sense when you see them.

Mr Praline

Forum Silly Person
Reaction score
So now the secret club is no more...oh, well...I want to see the back of the P-nut, does anyone know id the neck is wenge? judging by the pic, the board is ebony, which probably means the neck is wenge, if I know P-nut himself right... :lol:

Reaction score
Lex said:
trujo777 said:
Lex said:
trujo777 said:
Please somebody.......

send to:
[email protected]

Doing so now, matey!

No worries bro. The images are all labelled; should make sense when you see them.

just got it. now saving pics. will see in a minute :wink:

Reaction score
The Zender bass looks to be heavily Rickenbacker influenced in body shape. Also, does anyone know if there's still an RB Vampyre?

Reaction score
so...
- Do not like the Stevens' bass. not a fan of pictures on a bass (Unless I custom order a pic I want). Wondering what those inlays are... can not tell by the pic. :cry:

-I really like the $$ RB. are thoise ovangkol fretboard and brass frets and 2 piece bridge? with a W headstock!? WOW!... really nice... tempting indeed. any other finish oferred or just natural? wondering what body wood and neck wood is:wink:

-Really like $$5 LTD 2009. wondering what the inlays are but like so far. :wink:

- :shock: :shock: :wink: I want that RB fortress!!! perfect. all what I like. maybe black hardware or gold and ... can bite the thing!!! VEEEERY tempting :wink: wondering if that is high gloss black or chrome . I think high gloss black.

-PNUT.... what's the deal on the lettering on the pick ups? I like but not going to go for it I do not think. or at least not right now :wink:

-Sorry on Starbass. Do not like the first or this one. :cry:

-RB Streamer LX with vintage humbuckers... good but those vintage buckers do not apeal to me. maybe a $$ would have rocked :wink:

-Liking New 2009 Streamer LX :wink:

-Really liking J/J RB streamer RB. Very tempting too :wink: is that all passive? I see the "Dynamic Correction" logo on pick ups... maybe passive pups and (?) elecs. :wink: very good candidate. :wink:

-Stu Zender's.... Like it looks like a Fortress... do not like the curved horns or inlays. :cry: If I get it for free will take it for sure.... But I love it is a NT :wink:

Overall I wonder if the new bridge on RBs will be the same as Chrome Warwicks so maybe we can swap among them the hardware :wink: anyone knows?

-For sure the thing I love the most is the Headstock and 2 piece bridge on the RBs now. Will get an RB for sure now. any 6ers among the RBs?

JanVanHove

Artist
Reaction score
RB Corvette $$ :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I like!

Top Bottom