Tubepath and Warwick Cab reviews in Bass Player magazine...

Reaction score
Thought i would give you guys the heads up! They gave it a very good review.

Reaction score
Yep, I read it, they really had nice things to say about the cabs.

Reaction score
yeah and probably pretty illegal.
if you want a review that's printed in a magazine, you have to buy it, guys!

Reaction score
Well i guess it might be slightly illegal but no more so than the Hellborg Review in Bass Player - the Editor's Award 2008 trend!

Reaction score
I'd like to see it as well. Very interested in what other people think about the Tubepath :)

Reaction score
personal_bean said:
Well i guess it might be slightly illegal but no more so than the Hellborg Review in Bass Player - the Editor's Award 2008 trend!

This was also posted on the Warwick website,so it might be slightly less illegal.I cant see BP suing me or Warwick over it,but I just couldnt be stuffed typing 2 pages of Jonathon Herrera's review. :wink:

rusty

Fatburger bassist
Reaction score
Rieno said:
I'd like to see it as well. Very interested in what other people think about the Tubepath :)

mee toooo!

Reaction score
yah i have a subscription to the magazine, they really liked it to say the least, the first few sentences say

Germany's Warwick is known more for its basses that its amps, at least in North America. Let's be honest: When you read "Warwick," you probabaly think of a sensuous Thumb bass or a boldd Buzzard, not an amp. Well, atleast until recently. The Hellorg Aamp i reviewed in January '08 represented, to me, a truly bold engineering stroke from Warwick, and on its heels COMES ANOTHER INGENIOUS DESIGN, THE TUBEPATH 10.1

This was taken from bass player magazine, i give all of the credit to them for this amazing review
(by reading this you agree to take no legal action)

Top Bottom