New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.

Lw.

Reaction score
Hi - I've just joined the forum, from the UK. I've got a 5-string Warwick in the collection but am mostly playing 4's now so may be tempted back into the market at some point next year. Play through a Warwick head too - the seemingly unpopular Sonic series, though I actually find it to be really good.

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, guys.

Remember to post any pic of your basses, we love bass p0rn. :D

Reaction score
Hello there, W crew! Just joined, Danijel from Rijeka, Croatia. Few days ago beautiful 2007 Streamer LX 5 landed on my hands, se here I am. It's the only one I own, but since I'm a lousy player, and only have two hands, it will be more than enough. :D Story - did some rockin' back in the 90s, then went on some other roads, and now, with job, wife, three kids, and no time to spare at all, decided to remember those good old times... That's it. :D

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, lost brotha, glad you get on the right road again.

8:

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
job, wife, three kids, and no time to spare at all

Haha, same here. But always time to spam the Warwick forum! Btw I´m a lousy player too, started playing an instrument too late, but still have a whole room filled with equipment. The day will come when I will have the time to learn how to use it! :lol: But still I managed it to play in a band, let the room shake at our rare gigs and so can tell everybody: NEVER TOO OLD TO ROCK!!!

Reaction score
Hello there, W crew! Just joined, Danijel from Rijeka, Croatia. Few days ago beautiful 2007 Streamer LX 5 landed on my hands, se here I am. It's the only one I own, but since I'm a lousy player, and only have two hands, it will be more than enough. :D Story - did some rockin' back in the 90s, then went on some other roads, and now, with job, wife, three kids, and no time to spare at all, decided to remember those good old times... That's it. :D

Zdravo Danijel!
Moj deda je iz Rijeke.
Imam neke porodicu u gradu. Uzivajte dok ste ovde.

Henrythe8

Dolphin Hoarder
Reaction score
Gesundheit. :)
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, lost brotha, glad you get on the right road again.

8:
Tnx bro! 8:

Haha, same here. But always time to spam the Warwick forum! Btw I´m a lousy player too, started playing an instrument too late, but still have a whole room filled with equipment. The day will come when I will have the time to learn how to use it! :lol: But still I managed it to play in a band, let the room shake at our rare gigs and so can tell everybody: NEVER TOO OLD TO ROCK!!!

I see we'll understand each other... \m/ :D

Uzivajte dok ste ovde.
Hvala Marko!

Gesundheit.
Tnx... I guess.:D

Ian

The Undecided Frog
Reaction score
Hello people ! Remember me ? I'm still alive =)

I've been living and working in Scotland for 6 months now, I don't have a Warwick bass anymore but I still play bass and enjoy life :)

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hello people ! Remember me ? I'm still alive =)

I've been living and working in Scotland for 6 months now, I don't have a Warwick bass anymore but I still play bass and enjoy life :)

Hi Ian! Grab a beer! And get a Wick again! ;)

Ian

The Undecided Frog
Reaction score
I grab beers every weekend :)

But Warwicks are not my cup of tea anymore. I do respect these amazing basses, I will probably get another one in the future, who knows, but at the moment it's not the type of bass I enjoy playing. I'm into rock'n'roll basses, and my JB is perfect for this.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I grab beers every weekend :)

But Warwicks are not my cup of tea anymore. I do respect these amazing basses, I will probably get another one in the future, who knows, but at the moment it's not the type of bass I enjoy playing. I'm into rock'n'roll basses, and my JB is perfect for this.

What? Star Bass eats Jazz Bass for breakfast. You can get my Jazz Bass Custom Shop limited edition pale sonic blue (and so on...) at any time, it´s on sale.

[video=youtube;mrp2IP5daA0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrp2IP5daA0[/video]

[video=youtube;nfEvCqYdsyU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfEvCqYdsyU[/video]

Ian

The Undecided Frog
Reaction score
What if I told you that I just don't like the looks of the Star Bass?

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
What if I told you that I just don't like the looks of the Star Bass?

That´s o.k., everyone has his personal taste. I never thought I would have any bass in sunburst. But if you hold a Star Bass in your hands your thinking can easy change. Or maybe not. ;)

Reaction score
Hello there everyone.
im more of a re-new member here, than a new member. I used to come everyday, then I had a break. My stage 2 got stolen, then I got it back recently & have re-discovered how great my bass is. The thief just kept it & as far as I know, didn't use it, or try to sell it. Apparently he's quite the habitual offender & when the police served a search warrant of his home my bass was among the horde of things this scumbag had.
while I was bass-less I couldn't bring myself to even look at anything bass related such was the hole this loss left.
so I'm back on bass, rusty as all hell & re-newing my membership here & love of all things bass.
see ya's again soon.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Woah! That must have sucked deeply Greg, welcome back on board buddy we missed you!

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Greg, I´m glad you found your bass, and lad you came back to the forum.

Top Bottom