Hardys Rock Café

Reaction score
Nice one Hardy!

I'm curious also about the Buzzard 8 string fretless - are you able to use that much in your band, or in other contexts besides playing at home? I has a really unique and interesting sound, and I would love to hear more of it.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Nice one Hardy!

I'm curious also about the Buzzard 8 string fretless - are you able to use that much in your band, or in other contexts besides playing at home? I has a really unique and interesting sound, and I would love to hear more of it.
You are right, it’s time to play it more often. In the band I use simply my Rockbass Corvette 8 string. That special sound of a fretless 8 string is not that audible on stage. And the bass has much too much worth to carry it around. That is the downside of such unique basses or guitars. Nonetheless I can record it more often at home!

Reaction score
But you carried a rare Katana BO on stage and SCUFFED IT UP!!! :D

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
But you carried a rare Katana BO on stage and SCUFFED IT UP!!! :D
Lesson learned: Never play on a cobblestone pavement without a carpet. Whatever falls down gets its scratches. That would be a 10.000 EUR damage when the Buzzeight would hit the street.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Nice one Hardy!

In the meantime:

Top Bottom