Incoming!!! (show Us Your New Stuff Before You Actually Have It)

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I remember all the hate when EBMM released the Bongo... a bass with a body like a toilet and a headstock like a bottle opener. ;)
Best way to describe its looks though, ha! But I play Buzzards, that basses look like a reaping hook. Basses made for fans!

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
I'll tell you once it's here; quite curious. The guy I sold my Human Base owned 3 Bongos and another 20ish MuMas and he said it's worth trying ;)
my 2nd non-Wick - don't report me, I'll be expelled from the HPW car-park BBQ :D

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
HPW likes non-Warwick basses too the man loves bass.
You're not gonna be thrown out Brussels relax.

Reaction score
Hey guys I have been out of the loop for a bit. So many cool purchases. @DiMarco loving the Sadowsky addition! Also I own a beautiful old Rotel amp as my studio monitor amp. I was my Grandads record/tape amp for my whole life (maybe longer about 40 years lol) and still sounds pristine! Needs a good service but yeah used my me every single day. @Hardy an Alembic owned by HPW? comeon man we need the full story and some clips that thing is EPIC. @BrusselsBass that Human Jonas looks gorgeous.

I am not buying basses or amps this year but this Lovely Demeter came up at a silly price and I have been wanting one for years and totally blown away by it. The moment I heard it my whole rig changed to accommodate it. Now I have changed and simplified my pedalboard setup but arriving this week will be:

Alexander F.13 Flanger, Walrus Audio Lillian, Dunlop mini expression

I also got a Bass Whammy but it does not work I think I am just going to keep the H9 instead as It is amazing at so much other stuff aswell.

s-l1600.jpg

Reaction score
So cool!!! Sounds killer. The Ox is my favourite of all the OG masters for sure and obviously yours aswell.

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Last edited:
Reaction score
That alembic is beautiful, and the way you play it sounds nice!
upload_2021-4-6_11-29-36.png

Gonna tune my p-bass to BbEbAbDb.... holly crap these strings weren't cheap, but they seemed like the best thing for the Bb standard tuning. Ordered another nut, but gonna just modify the nut that's already on the bass.

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Incöming! Ordered them for my Rockbass Streamer LX fretless with red metallic finish. Electronics and hardware will be upgraded too. Let´s see if I can turn that Rockbass in a rocking and singing bird! Otherwise you will find it in the Sales thread, höhö!

15129703_800.jpg

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Incöming! Ordered them for my Rockbass Streamer LX fretless with red metallic finish. Electronics and hardware will be upgraded too. Let´s see if I can turn that Rockbass in a rocking and singing bird! Otherwise you will find it in the Sales thread, höhö!

View attachment 22875
Got your soldering iron hot ?

Top Bottom