Long Time Since I've Been On The Forums,, Years!

Reaction score
whats up? years since I 've been here. since then I have sold off most of my basses and equipment as my old fingers don't do it like they use to. was thinking of selling whats left but find it hard to let go of the last two basses and guitar that I have left lol. my ol BO 4 string corvette $$ , yamaha john myung 6 sting, and a gibson les paul with floyd rose. something about these 3 that I don't want to let go hahaha. collecting dust lol. what would the $$ be worth these days? can't remember the year, thinking early 2000's black finish. just feeling it out at the moment,,

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Don't really know what Corvette $$ go for in the US these days.. Just hang on to a couple of instruments because no option to play might you want to is really bad.

Reaction score
I wouldn't expect over $1500 for the $$. I see a '96 in Arizona selling for $900 on reverb.
I bought a corvette FNA 5-string with just the one humbucker for $600 earlier this year.
I've seen several corvette standard 5-strings going for $600 or less. Saw one corvette 4-string standard for like $450, still kicking myself for not buying it.

I see a guy somewhat local to me selling a 2007 black b.o. corvette $$ for $1200 and he says he won't haggle.

I think if I was you, I'd list it for $1500 OBO, be prepared for it to sit on the market for a little while, and be willing to take $1200 for it.

Reaction score
Also, I re-sold the '98 corvette FNA with one humbucker that I had for $800 relatively easily.

Reaction score
I wouldn't expect over $1500 for the $$. I see a '96 in Arizona selling for $900 on reverb.
I bought a corvette FNA 5-string with just the one humbucker for $600 earlier this year.
I've seen several corvette standard 5-strings going for $600 or less. Saw one corvette 4-string standard for like $450, still kicking myself for not buying it.

I see a guy somewhat local to me selling a 2007 black b.o. corvette $$ for $1200 and he says he won't haggle.

I think if I was you, I'd list it for $1500 OBO, be prepared for it to sit on the market for a little while, and be willing to take $1200 for it.

cool that sounds reasonable to me to start with.

Top Bottom