The Heads Up Thread

Reaction score
"
Hallo, wenn du Englisch sprichst, ist das vielleicht einfacher. Aber mit Technologie ist es vielleicht in Ordnung, wenn Sie nur Deutsch sprechen.

Würden Sie mir das für insgesamt 700 Euro in die USA schicken?

Hast du die Originalelektronik?

Das ist ein wunderschöner Bass!
"

How did google translate do at making my message in German? :)

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
"
Hallo, wenn du Englisch sprichst, ist das vielleicht einfacher. Aber mit Technologie ist es vielleicht in Ordnung, wenn Sie nur Deutsch sprechen.

Würden Sie mir das für insgesamt 700 Euro in die USA schicken?

Hast du die Originalelektronik?

Das ist ein wunderschöner Bass!
"

How did google translate do at making my message in German? :)

A bit strange, but he will understand it. This shows me how my English will sound to a native speaker. :D

Reaction score
It said 599 when I looked at it, added 100 for shipping. Anyway, he didn't want to send it to me, which I understand. Gonna hold out for one without modified electronics.

Reaction score
Ive seen bolt-on as early as 93’ at Dana B Goods when they were the US distributors.
@warwickhunt
So seriously bummed that I missed seeing your Streamer Demo. I would have nabbed that immediately.

I wasn't aware the BO basses were available that early... I'm doubting myself but 1991 seems way too early.
The Demo bass is so unique (and lovely) that I had a change of heart to leaving it to the chancers on ebay so I pulled the listing; I've actually just been playing it this morning. ;)

JAM

Reaction score
James Earl sig. Streamer on bass direct!

Warwick Streamer Stage I NT 5 James Earl, Metallic Black (1993) :: Second Hand Bass Guitar Stock, used, pre-owned :: For sale, UK, Warwick, Bass Direct, Birmingham, London, Manchester, USA

F1.jpg

CeeJ

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I wasn't aware the BO basses were available that early... I'm doubting myself but 1991 seems way too early.
The Demo bass is so unique (and lovely) that I had a change of heart to leaving it to the chancers on ebay so I pulled the listing; I've actually just been playing it this morning. ;)
So happy to hear that you pulled the listing!
Keep me in mind when / if the day comes to find another Steward. Thanks John!

Top Bottom