=The Warwick Dolphin Club=

kimgee

Wenge Taste Tester
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Real Name
depends on who's asking
I keep having a reoccurring dream where I own about 9 Warwick basses. Some are the two I actually own, some are dolphins, a thumb and a infinity or two. Then several that are not even Warwick's, but in my dream they are. Those aren't radically anything that wouldn't be a Warwick if it wasn't a dream. In this dream, I am somehow throughout the dream, losing the Warwick basses that are made up in dream land. Sometimes the two I actually own in wakey land. So far when I wake up the real ones are still here.
Hmmmmmm........sounds like your subconscious is trying to motivate you to design and order a CS Warwick. At least that is my opinion, based on the years of psycho-analytical training and the degree I received from Warwick's Psychology of Wood University.

Reactions: SAZ
Reaction score
I am looking for a PJset for my fortress anyone have a MEC spare Pickups, to Sell
I am from Chile,
Greetings

Florin

OG
Reaction score
Hi David, and welcome to the forum! I guess it would be better to open a new topic with this question.

Stainless

Guard of the Fortress
Reaction score
I am looking for a PJset for my fortress anyone have a MEC spare Pickups, to Sell
I am from Chile,
Greetings
I have some, but you have to pay the shipping cost from Germany to Chile, i don't know how high they are :)

Reaction score
I have some, but you have to pay the shipping cost from Germany to Chile, i don't know how high they are :)
No problem I have had order some stuffs.form warwick directly. I have send you a message
Thanks and greetings from Chile

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
This forum thread is about DOLPHINS.
Please post unrelated stuff elsewhere.

FB_IMG_1589803412260.jpg

Thanks

Reaction score
SOMEBODY Sell me a Dolphin Pro Fretless! :)

I think I have one of those .... but someone put frets on it (may even have been Warwick). Now have a very rare ebony boarded pro1 with silver frets.

I very nearly swapped it for a Maple 5-string that was on ebay ... but never agreed a price. So there is (at least, used to be) one in England somewhere too. Not as pretty as Stewart's though.

Reaction score
I think I have one of those .... but someone put frets on it (may even have been Warwick). Now have a very rare ebony boarded pro1 with silver frets.

I very nearly swapped it for a Maple 5-string that was on ebay ... but never agreed a price. So there is (at least, used to be) one in England somewhere too. Not as pretty as Stewart's though.
Thanks! Does yours have side LEDs? I remember that one was for sale and he had it fretted :(

Reaction score
Thanks! Does yours have side LEDs? I remember that one was for sale and he had it fretted :(

No side LEDs on my once fretless now fretted. Came from a bloke in Portugal who said it was a custom shop special hence the ebony board. Bit of detective work shows that it was once fretless. It would convert back to a lined fretless a lot more easily (and less upsettingly) than stripping the inlaid wenge board off a normal fretted dolphin. However I won't be doing that and I won't sell it unless I can find a 5-string first!

The maple 5 string was in Liverpool, UK. By the time the seller dropped the price to reasonable, I'd spent the money, then the seller pulled it; still in Liverpool I presume.

Hope you love your new maple 5-string as much you expect to. Always wondered if the maple wings make those sound brighter ... as if dolphs aren't bright enough already!

Reaction score
No side LEDs on my once fretless now fretted. Came from a bloke in Portugal who said it was a custom shop special hence the ebony board. Bit of detective work shows that it was once fretless. It would convert back to a lined fretless a lot more easily (and less upsettingly) than stripping the inlaid wenge board off a normal fretted dolphin. However I won't be doing that and I won't sell it unless I can find a 5-string first!

The maple 5 string was in Liverpool, UK. By the time the seller dropped the price to reasonable, I'd spent the money, then the seller pulled it; still in Liverpool I presume.

Hope you love your new maple 5-string as much you expect to. Always wondered if the maple wings make those sound brighter ... as if dolphs aren't bright enough already!
Gotcha! Well thanks man! Very excited. Hopefully not too bright. She’s actually fairly light as well. 9.4lbs!

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Congrats on the Birdseye Dolphin. Beauty. I remember that crazy story/thread on TB.

Reaction score
Congrats on the Birdseye Dolphin. Beauty. I remember that crazy story/thread on TB.
Thank you sir! I remember it too thinking it was such a shame but was very happy to see it was recovered and had a non-scumbag owner.

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I remember the guy they stole it from posted in this very thread too. Madd Anthony.
The whole story on this bass can be read back here: Portland Oregon area Scam Artist Busted! Warwick Dolphin 5 String - FOUND!

Glad to read this beauty resurfaced and gets the love and care it needs.
Don't know if Anthony was ever compensated. I guess I should read that TB thread.

Reaction score
I remember the guy they stole it from posted in this very thread too. Madd Anthony.
The whole story on this bass can be read back here: Portland Oregon area Scam Artist Busted! Warwick Dolphin 5 String - FOUND!

Glad to read this beauty resurfaced and gets the love and care it needs.
Don't know if Anthony was ever compensated. I guess I should read that TB thread.
Yup. I’m glad I could buy it. Going to give her a thorough clean up and set up. As well as a brass JAN 3 ;)

CeeJ

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
I wasn’t able ( so far ) to reclaim my original custom shop Dolphin Birdseye 5, however, I am doing my best to bring it’s spirit back in this.... the one with LED’s was originally mine. Super hand sculpted body... truly one of a kind. Extremely thin horn and body.
Flat C profile neck bur on the asymmetrical side.

Attachments

• 76BC8E14-7FFF-43A9-9C51-B7B772F21F87.jpeg
    76BC8E14-7FFF-43A9-9C51-B7B772F21F87.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 215
  • 2B14A595-9C4D-4066-B20A-BAF5E5EA1146.png
    2B14A595-9C4D-4066-B20A-BAF5E5EA1146.png
    256 KB · Views: 206
  • 15F51F5A-B540-413C-8D70-A5D165C77A5D.png
    15F51F5A-B540-413C-8D70-A5D165C77A5D.png
    209.4 KB · Views: 199
Top Bottom