New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
Hi eveybody....
Owning a Warwick bass has always been on my bucket list. I just love the shape, beautiful woods and German craftmanship. So when I turned 50 this year, I decided to make the dream a reality, and put away money for secondhand bass. I found what I wanted online, and pulled the trigger.
It's on it's way, a very nice 5 string FNA Jazzman Limited edition from '04. Looking forward to sharing photos!

Welcome!

Indeed, you know the rules: no pics, no bass. ;)

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Gazman! Please post a pic, or we all will assume it was a Squier :)

Wow....so that's how it is!

Welcome!

Indeed, you know the rules: no pics, no bass. ;)

Teaser....(It's still in transit)
FNA.jpg

Florin

OG
Reaction score
OMG OMG!!!. That is one of the best warwicks ever made! Congrats, buddy :)

Reaction score
Hi Everybody
My name is Arnaud
I've played bass for 17 years now (after learning piano in my early childhood and guitar after)
After and Ibanez and Noguera, I've bought my first warwick FNA Jazzman and it was a discovery for me : the smooth of oil neck finish, I've sold the basses with high polish neck or lighty sanded them...
The same year I've bought a fortress one of 1995 and discovered the different shapes of warwick neck... Even if I've liked the sound of the FNA Jazzman, the neck was too unconfortable comparing to the fortress one, I've sold it
Last year, a Streamer Stage II of 1998 with mike pope flexcore preamp: same shape neck than the Fortress
Last week, Streamer bass paddle head N°343 : thinner neck than the others one, very confortable
Photos of my current basses ( the 3 warwicks + sandberg Marlowe DK fretless)

eDJm0.jpg

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Hi Everybody
My name is Arnaud
I've played bass for 17 years now (after learning piano in my early childhood and guitar after)
After and Ibanez and Noguera, I've bought my first warwick FNA Jazzman and it was a discovery for me : the smooth of oil neck finish, I've sold the basses with high polish neck or lighty sanded them...
The same year I've bought a fortress one of 1995 and discovered the different shapes of warwick neck... Even if I've liked the sound of the FNA Jazzman, the neck was too unconfortable comparing to the fortress one, I've sold it
Last year, a Streamer Stage II of 1998 with mike pope flexcore preamp: same shape neck than the Fortress
Last week, Streamer bass paddle head N°343 : thinner neck than the others one, very confortable
Photos of my current basses ( the 3 warwicks + sandberg Marlowe DK fretless)

eDJm0.jpg
Nice collection you've got there - Paddle Heads rock!

Top Bottom