Incoming!!! (show Us Your New Stuff Before You Actually Have It)

Reaction score
So, what is the ETA for your new beast, @Hardy ? I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have come up with this time around!

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
So, what is the ETA for your new beast, @Hardy ? I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have come up with this time around!

There is no ETA because they have a lot of work to do which was already waiting for weeks. The lockdown delayed it all.

Reaction score
Real Name
Jens
I bought a $$ 4 Fretless Natural from a seller in Portugal on Reverb last month. He shipped the bass on June 16 to Germany via CTT. Since June 17, the tracking status is „International shipping“ from Lisbon. DHL cannot provide more information, because the bass has not arrived in Germany („no scan“). They also cannot provide information on reasonable shipping duration in these times. Sucks... Any ideas on what to do? I have asked the seller to request an investigation from CTT and to claim insurance for lost goods, if they cannot find the bass within the next week.
Warwick Double Buck $$ 4 Fretless 2006 Natural | Holy Bass & Company | Reverb

Reaction score
Was literally made an offer, then a lower one, I found difficult to refuse-

Gibson Explorer Custom-3.jpg
Gibson Explorer Custom-headstock.jpg

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
So I think, I just bought a new bass before dinner. Just sold my $$5FL, had some cash left. Fell in love with that Paddle Head with JJ configuration.... not a MOD

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Excited, have to see what will come in. A mate of mine to pick up. So far agreement by phone... but, seems quite unique

DiMarco

nutcase
Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Not a Spector - staying faithful

I ain't. :D My taste in basses is radically changing back to where I started - Jazz Basses.
... But that vintage Streamer you got incoming sure does look sexy!

Top Bottom