New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.

Reaction score
Hi All,
I was a member here a while back, but I stopped playing out and sold my gigging rig about 10 years ago when my older son was born. I kind of fell out of touch. I had a custom shop Thumb NT 6 as my main bass, but sold it. My younger son is now 5, and as I introduce them both to the music I love I am getting the itch to return to the bass. I started playing bass 30 years ago. I only kept my two Ibanezes, because they were solid and I wouldn't get much for their sale versus their value. I have begun looking for used 5 string Warwicks, although I'm probably going to first pick up a practice amp. My sons both love music and I feel blessed for that. I recall this forum had a wide base of members from all over the world, and I loved that about it. A bit rambling, but there you go!

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
Hi All,
I was a member here a while back, but I stopped playing out and sold my gigging rig about 10 years ago when my older son was born. I kind of fell out of touch. I had a custom shop Thumb NT 6 as my main bass, but sold it. My younger son is now 5, and as I introduce them both to the music I love I am getting the itch to return to the bass. I started playing bass 30 years ago. I only kept my two Ibanezes, because they were solid and I wouldn't get much for their sale versus their value. I have begun looking for used 5 string Warwicks, although I'm probably going to first pick up a practice amp. My sons both love music and I feel blessed for that. I recall this forum had a wide base of members from all over the world, and I loved that about it. A bit rambling, but there you go!

Welcome. I'm from the Albany area myself!

Reaction score
Nice! I was away for a number of years in the Philadelphia area but I've been back home for about 4.5 years now. I love it here. Are you active locally in a band?

Reaction score
Real Name
Steve Gregory
Are you active locally in a band?

Sort of. We're not the busiest band in the area (largely by choice) but we do play out maybe six times a year, except of course during the current pandemic. Our bandcamp page is below. How about yourself?
Bandcamp page: Uneven Steven

Reaction score
Hi Jenna, a priori you are in the perfect place for that !
We just need pics !

Hector

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Robby, Welcome to the forum... And congrats on the new bass!

Reaction score
Real Name
Bobby Paden
New to this. Long time player. Been playing in and out of bands since the 80's. A while back I bought a couple warwick cabs and an x-treem 5.1. I was hooked. Now using a quad vi with the cabs. Best sound I have ever had. Perfect for my current bands sound.

Attachments

• 20200322_171454.jpg
    20200322_171454.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 136
Reaction score
Real Name
Bobby Paden
New to this. Long time player. Been playing in and out of bands since the 80's. A while back I bought a couple warwick cabs and an x-treem 5.1. I was hooked. Now using a quad vi with the cabs. Best sound I have ever had. Perfect for my current bands sound.
By the way my name is Bobby and I play in a band called Under Social.

Reaction score
Hi eveybody....
Owning a Warwick bass has always been on my bucket list. I just love the shape, beautiful woods and German craftmanship. So when I turned 50 this year, I decided to make the dream a reality, and put away money for secondhand bass. I found what I wanted online, and pulled the trigger.
It's on it's way, a very nice 5 string FNA Jazzman Limited edition from '04. Looking forward to sharing photos!

Top Bottom