=The Warwick Corvette Club=

Reaction score
20200420_050615.jpg
does this count as another corvette?

Reaction score
Real Name
Ulrich
Beautiful; never seen a Corvette with PP PU, is it original? It's a NT - right??

Reaction score
Beautiful; never seen a Corvette with PP PU, is it original? It's a NT - right??
It's a limited edition Streamette. Corvette shape with the streamer curve. Legend has it that the bodies were made in the early 90s and "forgotten" about till '01. They were NT but for whatever reason they cut the necks off and made them BO. They are semi shallow, just no f holes.

Reaction score
The necks probably got warped and all kinds of fucked up , being left for 10 years.
That's my only logical explanation.

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Yeah, Infinette wings. Who knows what happened to the necks, if they were ever on em. If so, wings were cut off and this beautiful bastard was born 10 years on. Sitting next to a Thumb NT, the Streamette is far closer to that, than a Streamer. Thumbette would be a better name for these.

Highly recommend getting one of these if given the chance. They're great and they are official LTD's.

Reaction score
hello!
I'm now using corvette standard 1997 and want to replace chrome bridge to gold one, but I realized 90's warwick bridge is smaller than current warwick bridges. (knobs are replaced already) Do I have no choice but to cut away bridge space a little bit and install them?
or does anyone know somebody who sells only 90's gold warwick bridge?
dotup.org2145854.jpg

sorry for my poor English, anyway here's my vette! thank you

Reaction score
Does anyone know when they started adding or offering the 'elbow' cut to the Corvette?
Only my 2007 fretless has it, and i don't think its a custom made one.

Reaction score
hello!
I'm now using corvette standard 1997 and want to replace chrome bridge to gold one, but I realized 90's warwick bridge is smaller than current warwick bridges. (knobs are replaced already) Do I have no choice but to cut away bridge space a little bit and install them?
or does anyone know somebody who sells only 90's gold warwick bridge?
dotup.org2145854.jpg

sorry for my poor English, anyway here's my vette! thank you

I can't see the picture! How many strings does your bass have? :)

Reaction score
Hello!

I’ve decided to get my old Corvette Proline out of storage and give it the TLC it deserves but I’ve a few questions re the age of the guitar. I bought it 16-17 years ago as my first proper guitar as I was maybe a year into taking lessons and prior to playing in my first band. Anyway, life story over, I’ve never looked up the serial before. I’m guessing from the number ( G-025862-95) it was made in 1995, however the back of the tuning pegs all sat ‘West Germany’. Is this just a thing with Warwick’s of a certain age or are have they likely been replaced?

thanks in advance
C8BAB7E1-4078-40A8-98CC-7F5D937E3663.jpeg

Reaction score
So I’ve had my Corvette a couple weeks now and here’s my impression. I love the way it looks and feels. Definitely built like a tank. I weighed it, 10 lb 12 oz. Heavier than my Ibanez AFRWAP at 7 lb 9 oz. I love the tone. Sounds nothing like my AFR. The neck is definitely a little chunkier too. It just feels like I can play it more aggressively and it’ll take it all day long.
I do have a question:
The adjust-a-nut feels like some kinda plastic or graphtech. I think. Is it worth upgrading to a brass nut?
It’s a ‘96 Vette.

Top Bottom