Show Your Bass Face

Reaction score
Real Name
John Beck
Ummmm... Anyone else seeing this?

Hardy/Pizza. Come on now. Brothers? Twins separated at birth?

And Buzzards too.

Come now.

giphy.gif
We'd met :D

The Buzzard Brothers...

Last edited:

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Just made the test and showed the pic to my wife, questioning who is shown in the pic. Her answer: „That is you, aren’t you?“. OK! DIDN‘T SHE KNOW THAT I WEAR MY WEDDING RING ON THE OTHER HAND???

Reaction score
Real Name
John Beck
Just made the test and showed the pic to my wife, questioning who is shown in the pic. Her answer: „That is you, aren’t you?“. OK! DIDN‘T SHE KNOW THAT I WEAR MY WEDDING RING ON THE OTHER HAND???

ROTFLMAO!!!

Doppelbuzzardganger

@Hardy, if you ever need a stunt double, send me a PM. :D

Last edited:

golem

Philosopher King
Reaction score
`

Since I cannot see myself in a mirror, I've got
no clue about my own bass face other than my
tiny, blurry, avatar image, shot by our equally
blurry fiddle and geetar player, The Katman.

But here's my friend, and mentor, Elijah with
just one of his great bass faces:

23 JE 2019 0506 E4-C3 WM.jpg

Thaz not a demonic halo glowing around his head.
There's an "EXIT" sign back there :)

Last edited:

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA... No way!!!:D

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Just made the test with my parents, a bit of cheating: „Look at my new bass!!!“ „How many do you own already?“. „What about my shirt?“ „Hmm, is it Black Sabbath?“. „Anything wrong in the pic?“... one minute later: „Oh, that’s not you!“ :D

Reaction score
Real Name
John Beck
Just made the test with my parents, a bit of cheating: „Look at my new bass!!!“ „How many do you own already?“. „What about my shirt?“ „Hmm, is it Black Sabbath?“. „Anything wrong in the pic?“... one minute later: „Oh, that’s not you!“ :D
Hahahahaha!

Nachobassman

Bass, Tapas, and Rn´R!
Reaction score
:D
HAHAHAHA

Hoggles

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Seems fishy. Time to start asking your parents some serious questions....

"Did you have to give away/sell my twin at birth"

"Did we go to Disneyland in the states when I was young and we're were there 2 sons originally and did only 1 son return to Germany with you?"

Hardy

Good Vibe Sponsor
Reaction score
Hehe! But I guess it’s just the circumstances. All people at first look at the bass which has a most unique shape. The other details stay behind. Maybe even Nacho could wear the bass without looking into the camera and there would be the same result. I lead my parents on the wrong path by mentioning the bass. Still it was fun and my wife sitting beside me, knowing what is going on (after her own mistaking), laughed out loudly. Let’s see whom I can prove tomorrow!

Top Bottom